Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Summer Camp Community Events end this week, Chatty and Robbie continue to host summer camp content.

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2935]Summer Camp Community Events end this week, Chatty and Robbie continue to host summer camp content.[/drupal]

Free Realms has announced that the Summer Camp Community Activities will be coming to an end this week. These activities have been running weekly to celebrate different themes and fun games throughout the summer at Chatty & Robbie's summer camps. The last weekly summer camp theme will be Pet Week.

The in-game content and two camps hosted by Robbie & Chatty will remain available to players at this point. However, the camps were originally announced as event/holiday content (Summer Events To Begin Next Week?) and may be removed in the future like all other holiday/event content to date. The camps were rumored to be removed (Reminder: Last Week To Take Part In Summer Camp!) earlier this summer but remained open for more players to enjoy through out the summer holidays.

Be sure to visit Robbie daily to grab some treasure from his tent, you never know when he may disappear!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Summer Camp Community Events end this week, Chatty and Robbie continue to host summer camp content.

D: No!!!! I just got into the habit of robbing him, he can't leave now! And I need to stock up on Treeble Treats!
    Allons-y.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Summer Camp Community Events end this week, Chatty and Robbie continue to host summer camp content.

He isn't leaving yet... just the events

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Oh no! That means I should get back to gathering camp items. Good thing they're easy to get.

I hope Robbie won't leave us at all. His free weekly SC items (only if you collect his piles for 7 days straight) are like a taste of heaven for me! That way, I can save coins to buy SC to buy that one item. Now if only there was an item bank for one account to transfer items...I want to move my alts' treasure loot to my main character.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Well look like I need stock up my treeble treats.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana Winterblossom View Post
    Well look like I need stock up my treeble treats.
    Haha, same here. -Goes to Camp to collect stuff-

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

stylosF1 is offline Amateur Gamer

The end it will be FUN

dnr127 is offline Amateur Gamer

I wonder if Perry the Platypus is there o.o.
    The Agents are watching...

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

I am going to start robbing robbie again!