Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default SOE Celebrates Free Realms' Birthday With New Podcast And Ustream Event!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1852]SOE Celebrates Free Realms' Birthday With New Podcast And Ustream Event![/drupal]

This Thursday the 29th is the official birthday for Free Realms, and the Sony Online Entertainment staff is celebrating!

Today, they just released the new SOE Podcast #84, all dedicated to Free Realms! This episode is hosted by Free Realms community manager Ambassador Pex and includes several FR-related segments, like some fun responses from the Free Realms Referees on their favorite things and an interview with FR developer Tiffany Chu! For some fun behind-the-scenes look at SOE, go give this episode a listen!

There's also mention in Tiffany Chu's interview that they will be redoing the summer splash event and expanding on it, and Free Realms' mascot Chatty just might be making an appearance!

Also, SOE will be holding a special Free Realms Ustream event on Tuesday! You will be able to chat live with the Free Realms developers, hear all their stories about the game, crafts, along with other fun surprises planned!
    It all begins Tuesday, April 27th at 1 PM PDT. For more info (and what time it would be in your timezone), check here, or go straight to the SOE Ustream page!

Don't forget to check both the podcast and Ustream out (if you can't make it to the live ustream event, they should have the whole thing recorded afterwards!) and celebrate Free Realms' first anniversary with SOE!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Default Re: SOE Celebrates Free Realms' Birthday With New Podcast And Ustream Event!

Yay! They read your email!
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: SOE Celebrates Free Realms' Birthday With New Podcast And Ustream Event!

I just listened to the podcast and it was entertaining. and your e-mail got read! Nice!

Obviously, I'll miss the live Ustream event but I'll see the recorded version when I can.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

DianeRaindrop is offline Amateur Gamer

cant wait till the ustream =p

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Darn, podcast is too early in the day for me.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Sweet! Il hear it later
    Cant wait til Thursday!

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

This is going to be so much fun to listen to today! I really like getting to meet the folks behind our beloved game!

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Heh.
    No "First!", Nymo?

cathearder is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks, for posting i just listened, Hints are reaveling. Hmm, maybe a late lunch today so I can join in

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for posting this Nymo! I dl it to my ipod last night and listened to it in bed. lol It was a great Podcast. My favorite one so far! Keep up the good work SOE!