Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Soccer Star Level 20 the Easy Way -- Play Multiplayer and Lose!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=654]Soccer Star Level 20 the Easy Way -- Play Multiplayer and Lose![/drupal]

The Soccer Star job is programmed much like the Kart Racing job used to be in Free Realms -- you get experience stars by playing the multiplayer part of the game. Since reaching level 20 Soccer Star allows you to wear the level 20 soccer star uniform, those of you who aren't very good at soccer and are failing the quests, there's an easy way to do it!

This one's even easier than the Kart Racing job, since you don't have to interact with the game at all, except to start a game, continue past halftime and end the game. And you can level up quickly and easily!

Check out the video below, where I played two successive matches with Kaden Skycliff and Izzi Stormheart, one win and one loss and both leveled up my Soccer Star a full level! You can also play by yourself and achieve the same result.

A caveat, though, if you are not a member, please be aware that, once you reach level 5 Soccer Star, you will be essentially locked out of the Soccer game until you pay for membership on your account. Based on the video below, you will be able to play approximately 5 soccer games, win or lose, and that's all you'll get!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir9bEThVL40[/ame]

Realms Chef is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Soccer Star Level 20 the Easy Way -- Play Multiplayer and Lose!

Yes, This is true, but if your going for clothes without paying coins, or for a higher number of completed quests.

I would consider trying atleast to finish the quest line how I have.

Unless... you want to pay SC for monster clothing that looks exteremly similar to the collection items that only spawn around the only soccer field that you may be able to get in a matter of minuets.

Or... Pay about thirty thousand coins to get the merchant items.
    I agree with some of my people, soccer is lame, but it is also exteremly easy, and to set up a game you cant be with your friends you have to wait for a person to come in a wisper your friends to going ASAP.

Well, Regards,

Realms Chef.
    The Best Chef In the Universe.

Luke Flamehero is offline Amateur Gamer

Very nice method! Think I might do that as I have a bit of a grind to 19

skycon is offline Pro Gamer

Cool that works great and a great video.

Tom Greysurf is offline Newbie Explorer

... um, am I missing something? I can see that reaching 20 lets you equip certain shards, rings, and necklaces, and the jerseys you can buy, but I don't see any reward of a level 20 soccer star uniform for reaching level 20... is this a typo, or did I miss it?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Ah, I don't really care about the levels, though! I want to have the satisfaction of knowing that I completed all of those supposedly impossible challenges!
    Besides, I'm a nonmember...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Ninja X is offline Banned

well i wonder if thier is a special quest after you finish the quest line like mabey at the cheetas camp

Tom Greysurf is offline Newbie Explorer

I just ran to each NPC in the chain to see if any offered it; the only thing I can think of is perhaps this post's author mistakenly thought the Floren jersey you get for completing the collections was a reward for hitting level 20.

Debating which jersey or jerseys to buy now that I'm at 20... found a few that I like the styles of.

Chase Harrod is offline Newbie Explorer

talkin about a let down...

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Greysurf View Post
    I just ran to each NPC in the chain to see if any offered it; the only thing I can think of is perhaps this post's author mistakenly thought the Floren jersey you get for completing the collections was a reward for hitting level 20.

Debating which jersey or jerseys to buy now that I'm at 20... found a few that I like the styles of.
    Sorry, what I meant was that there is Level 20 clothing that you can buy and wear