Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Snow Days Maintenance is today!!! Housing, Pets, Fishing & more....

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1044]Snow Days Maintenance is today!!! Housing, Pets, Fishing & more....[/drupal]

</p>
    Snow Days Updates are coming today! Here's what Pex posted on the SOE forum:

The air is getting chilly. Is that snow in the air? Yes it is! Our 1st Annual Free Realms Snow Days are almost here.
    We are planning our update today to begin between 4pm and 5pm PST. The update will last approximately 5-7 hours (there is a lot we need to check).
    This is the update with Housing, Fishing, Housing, New Pets, Snow Days holiday content, Housing, Royal Vault upgrades, Housing, UI and Combat improvements, Housing, upgraded automated chat and more!
    We will post update notes before the update goes live so you can plan what you want to do first!

Message edited by Pex on 12/14/2009 14:59:40.

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Snow Days Maintenance is today!!! Housing, Pets, Fishing & more....

Ahhhh! So excited!!

*drinks Redbull to stay up late!*

Seth Ninjax is offline Master Gamer

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol did you notice that he mentioned housing 5 times?

"This is the update with Housing, Fishing, Housing, New Pets, Snow Days holiday content, Housing, Royal Vault upgrades, Housing, UI and Combat improvements, Housing, upgraded automated chat and more!"
    Last edited by Seth Ninjax; 12-14-2009 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    <Insiders>
    All Servers

Level 20 All Jobs

OMG!The time is now!I'm stay on FRI!

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

humina. Humina. Humina! Lol......Thankssss....can't wait.
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

omg i am going to skip school to play and see the new updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyMonkey is offline Explorer

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING 4 THIS 4 A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA SKIP ALL DAY!!!!!!!!! probably i have to do my homework immediately when i get home to stay on freerealms. but the big update is here!
    I Rock Like That!

Quote Originally Posted by juancolorshield View Post
    omg i am going to skip school to play and see the new updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't do that.Don't skip school.You can play FR after school.
    And does it only take 6-7 hours?That's not long as the soccer update,right?

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

i beliveid the soccer update was shorter then this update

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by juancolorshield View Post
    i beliveid the soccer update was shorter then this update
    Well, considering ALL the stuff they're adding, this is a reasonable time frame.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast