Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Snow Days Decorations Have Arrived! Quests Are Still Unavailable

It's almost that time of year once again! While the quests may still be absent from in game, and the gifts still safe from greedy snowmen for a few more days, the colorful decorations and holiday spirit has already arrived in Free Realms! Snowhill is all dressed up, ready and waiting for the players to all rush in and hunt for holiday gifts once again.

It appears that Snowflake the Unicorn has also been added back into the SC store. For 500sc (450sc for members) you can purchase this cute little pet, and support a great cause while you are at it! Free Realms will be supporting Child's Play, a fantastic charity which supports kids in hospitals around the globe, once again this year in a variety of ways across their games.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

shjodan334 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Snow Days Decorations Have Arrived! Quests Are Still Unavailable

YAY and boo cuz of no quests
    My IGN of course

Yay decorations

IGN: Ch
    ï

ToriMistskater is offline Pro Gamer

I am kind of happy but not... But Yay Decorations!!

twinkle0077 is offline Amateur Gamer

Yay!!! i sure hope i get a present cause i've been EXTRA good this year!
    Twinkle0077 :3 (IGN: Savannah Dream)

if i have made an offer or request in your shop, please vm me instead of a reply.

Kyøya is offline Newbie Explorer

put in the quest and mini games already

I have to buy sc

Napers200 is offline Amateur Gamer

WAAA!! I cannot go online! I am on my dad'd computer right now, and he BLOCKED FR!! WAAAA!! No fair!! He has "World of Warcraft". and he thinks that he only needs that on his computer and nothing else but "Facebook" too. I mean REALLY?!? But I will try to go online when I go on my mom's computer. :/ I will try! YAY CHRISTMAS!!

lukefanellitan is offline Explorer

when is it coming out i want to do quest
    Lukefanellitan

SammerSin is offline Newbie Explorer

For Christmas this year I am having four friends over for a few days and so far the plans are coming along nicely.