Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Save the Date! Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Party on Sunday, September 6th!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=330]Save the Date! Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Party on Sunday, September 6th![/drupal]

Our last party in Seaside was such a tremendous success that the staff here at Free Realms Insider is already hard at work planning the next big bash. We wanted to pass along a few details so that you could mark your calendars for the fall party.

Date: Sunday, September 6th
    Time: 9:00 pm EST
    Server: 1

Rumor has it that Free Realms comic book hero Dane Kensington will be making an appearance. More details will follow as the date approaches. Hope to see you all there!

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

Icon6 Re: Save the Date! Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Party on Sunday, September 6th!

cool ^ ^ ill be there

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Save the Date! Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Party on Sunday, September 6th!

Awesome i will so be there =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Save the Date! Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Party on Sunday, September 6th!

Cool I'll be there!
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Carlos Fierceflare is offline Amateur Gamer

thx for the info but i cant beleive its that long a wait and they did change the difucculty lvl on some minigames for demo derby and kart driver

Lil Keemie is offline Amateur Gamer

cant wait

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

I'll definitly be there
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

higils is offline Explorer

srry, i can't go.

saniok111 is offline Explorer

ill be there

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

I'll try to be there!! I hope I can!!!
    <Place siggie here>

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast