Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Our First Annual Halloween Party in Free Realms - Exclusive Halloween Content!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=513]Our First Annual Halloween Party in Free Realms - Exclusive Halloween Content![/drupal]

For those of you that missed the world premiere of our Free Realms Insider Halloween Party invitation video on Daddio's ustream channel, we've got it for you right here on FreeRealmsInsider.Com for you to watch over and over! Grab some popcorn, turn out the lights, and watch if you dare! We've got exclusive Halloween content, never seen before in Free Realms!

Scared? You should be! Excited about your neighbor's Halloween party? We rattle their bones -- we've got a Costume Parade, Dead Man's Runs, a Murder Mystery event, Trick-or-Treating, Trivia Contests and more!

Date: October 24, 2009
    Time:
    9pm Eastern 'til the Bats Come Home
    Server 1

Dig up some friends and don't miss out on the most spooktacular party this side of Blackspore! More gruesome details to follow!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Our First Annual Halloween Party in Free Realms - Exclusive Halloween Content!

hee hee! Thanks for all the work, Daddio. The video is so awesome. Hope to Scare you there!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Our First Annual Halloween Party in Free Realms - Exclusive Halloween Content!

Great video, Daddio! I plan on being there! Hope to see everyone!
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

jimbonics is offline Explorer

Excellent Video! I'll be there!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Awesome! More than Awesome! I cant wait for the party! You guys will love it. Great job Daddio!

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks to all you Lady's.. and the Ref's
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

Cyrano is offline Amateur Gamer

Maybe we can get a bunch of folks in different Banana, Hot Dog, Astronaut, and other full Suits to do some line dancing. ...Achey Breakey Heart anyone?
    "Youth and enthusiasm are no match for Old age and Treachery" -- Lucretia Borgia

mustluik is offline Amateur Gamer

So i gota get up like 1 pm at night togo to party whay aren`t you thinking about European players.....

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    Thanks to all you Lady's.. and the Ref's

Thank you daddio! You know i'm always up for helping out!

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

This is going to be so much fun! Rose! You are a star!!! LOL
    I love the line dancing idea! TOO FUN!

Daddio! You rock!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast