Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Official March FRI Room Showcase Contest! Win $5 SC, a T-Shirt or a Duelist on Demand Voucher!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1528]Official March FRI Room Showcase Contest! Win $5 SC, a T-Shirt or a Duelist on Demand Voucher![/drupal]

The Free Realms Insider community would love to see your best room or feature inside your home! The monthly contest for March is a "Room Showcase" and we are offering another round of great prizes. This time we are giving away a $5 (500) Station Cash card, a Free Realms T-Shirt courtesy of SOE and a Duelist on Demand Voucher code courtesy of EOJ Collectors! The contest will run now through March 31st. Details on contest entry can be found HERE in this thread located in the contest section of the forum.

Remember you must be a forum member in order to enter our contests. Sign up HERE if you have not already done so! Good luck to all!

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Official March FRI Room Showcase Contest! Win $5 SC, a T-Shirt or a Duelist on Demand Voucher!

Ok i showed a room in my house

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

gabriele9 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Official March FRI Room Showcase Contest! Win $5 SC, a T-Shirt or a Duelist on Demand Voucher!

ehh i cant enter the contest, cuz f12,print screen and other stuff that is supose to photograf isnt working on my pc...well good luck to everyone!

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Cool, now i have to decide which is my best room hmm......
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

I better go decorating

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Oh fun! I will love to see everyone's houses. Good luck everyone.

jzpoodle is offline Amateur Gamer

cooooooool

Sir DragonDrake, leader of the
    THE ELITE HYBRID-MUTANT CLAN
    Spoiler: show
    Ii drew the pictures myself. LOL. lNot that good at making them look real.but i am working on it.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

houses submitted so far are all very nice, I sure can not mske up my mind what part of my house to enter hmmmmm

hamster367 is offline Newbie Explorer

i cant enter the contest cause the the f 12 key is not working

Blade is offline Newbie Explorer

I was going to enter the contest, but then I saw some of the other people's photos- and there's no way I'd win, especially when I only have an apartment and no SC..
    Blade