Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Official Free Realms Insider April Monthly Contest! Share Your Memories to Win Prizes!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1755]Official Free Realms Insider April Monthly Contest! Share Your Memories to Win Prizes![/drupal]

It's hard to believe that Free Realms is rapidly approaching the first anniversary. In honor of this upcoming event, our April monthly contest will give all of you a chance to share your favorite Free Realms memory. Three lucky entrants will win either a $5 (500) Station Cash card, a Free Realms t-shirt (courtesy of SOE) or a full physical set of TCG cards (sorry, no virtual reward codes included.)

We can't wait to hear your stories. Visit THIS THREAD in the contest section of the forum for details on how to enter. Remember, you must be a forum member to participate so please SIGN UP if you have not already done so. Good luck!

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Official Free Realms Insider April Monthly Contest! Share Your Memories to Win Prizes!

Oh wow, lol. I have so many memories..it'll be hard to pick just one...

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Official Free Realms Insider April Monthly Contest! Share Your Memories to Win Prizes!

I know what I will do....and this will be the first contest I've entered.

polevaulter101 is offline Newbie Explorer

Oh my goodness. This game is the most amazing online virtual game I have ever played. And that's saying something. I am always getting in trouble by my parents because I "play that game too much." It is hard to pick just one memory from this game because there are so many to choose from. One of my favorites was probaby when on of my friends and I decided to race from one end of Freerealms to the other. I won, but all in all we had a great time. We ocassionally laugh over it when we are chatting every now and then. In the end though, no online game in the world can beat Freerealms. This is the most organized, fun, and worthwhile game I have ever played.

GO FREEREALMS!

polevaulter101

naturelover724 is offline Explorer

i wish i could win a contest

my favorite memory in freerealms is when me and my 2 bffs where in a big long line of people running from the zoo or animal land to the beach cliff at the end me and 1 friend fell of the cliff we didnt do it on purpose but lol it was still funny

hi everyone if anyone wants tohelp out a new be i really need sc and i will be your bff PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you have extra sc i really need it

hi my parents get on me to i love your memory and i would like to be friends with you if you want just give me a text whenever ok bye
    Last edited by naturelover724; 04-12-2010 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Aangair is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon7 Re: Official Free Realms Insider April Monthly Contest! Share Your Memories to Win Prizes!

I LOVE freerealms and thank you very very VERY much for whomever has made this freerealmsinsider website because it is very useful. So thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the best memory of freerealms is when I started playing for the first time. I didn't know what to do until I look around and then I got used to it and OMG was this game the best!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazed on how someone can create such a good game. I love u freerealms et freerealmsinsider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope i win. I have never won a contest and good luck to all u other people who posted and have entered the contest.

HAVE A GOOD DAY BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russian Chic33 is offline Amateur Gamer

OOOOOO a contest

guys you know you need to click on the This thread page the post your memory to enter when you click the This thread botton

guys you know you need to click on the THIS THREAD botton to enter once you did post your favourite memory you dont your memory here well you can if you wanna but your not in the contest

btw if any of you wanna be friends on free realms post a reply to me or something then we can work out a time ok HAVE FUN ON FREE REALMS AND FREE REALMS INSIDER!!!!

srry i posted same thing twice something went wrong with my computer lol
    Last edited by Jerry Steelchampion; 04-28-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi ppl wasnt the party awsome i think i am gonna faint right now i think it was the best party ever i couldnt go for all i went for three of them only... BUT IT WAS STILL AWSOME I WON TWICE IN BLACKSPORE I AM SOO GLAD I CAME

pav1001 is offline Newbie Explorer

Mine is the first time I posted a video on youtube I was fishing in the pond near the arctic hoping to catch a huge fish I love FREEREALMS!!!!! ^_^
    From MEEEEEEEEEE