Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Default October Member's Pack Has Arrived in Free Realms! (October 28th)

As they do generally come around toward the end of the month, the Member's Pack for October has arrived in Free Realms!

Inside the Pack this month resides the usual 10,000 coins, accompanied by a Jack-O-Lantern Pet Pal!

In case you missed the news, this Jack-O-Lantern Pet Pal was added to the Coin Shop about a week ago, and is a Members-Only item priced at 9,000 coins. Therefore, in case you somehow miss this month's pack, you can still own one of these little guys!

If you are an active Member with an account that's in good standing, be sure to go in game and claim your October Member's Pack!

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: October Member's Pack Has Arrived in Free Realms! (October 28th)

yusssssssssssssssssssss i first to comment!!!!!!!!! and cool ill check it out ._.

Nilla Cookie is offline Pro Gamer

Aww... now I'm gonna have 2 Mini Jack-O-Lanterns.. D: Oh well, they will be buddies. xD
    I'm not even sure if you can have 2 Pet Pals. O_O!
    Thanks for the update, Fauxhawk! ^.^

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Thanks Fiahhauk!
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

awwww does it appear to you if i got my membership tomorrow? cuz i lost my membership yesterday
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

no well i think you need membership when the members pack come
    yay now i don't have to pay but i still wish we got like a cool costume for free but i happy with anyother pet pal
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

Sweeet!!! Love Member's Pack time!

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Getting cheaper and cheaper I see....sticking to low cost petpals in the coin shop? I mean really? I'd rather have SC furniture again

Drakie is offline Pro Gamer

I agree with Surf lol They do give us such a lot of rubbish lol i mean, we pay for membership and they give us rather poor quality 'Member Packages'

Still, pumpkins FTW!
    Lost in fog and love and faithless fear,
    I've had kisses that make Judas seem sincere..

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Ugh, a coin shop item ... seriously. I remember when you used to get cool EXCLUSIVE clothing. I'd prefer they didn't insult me and just kept it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast