Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default October 8th Update Notes Reveal Werewolf Costume Limited to 1000 purchases!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=680]October 8th Update Notes Reveal Werewolf Costume Limited to 1000 purchases![/drupal]

For those of you who have been eyeing the werewolf costume and trying to figure out whether 1200 SC is worth it, SOE is trying to light a fire under your you-know-what! According to the update notes posted last night, the Werewolf costume is the first "Free Realms Limited Edition" item that can be purchased with Station Cash. There are only 1,000 total costumes available, so be sure to pick one up as soon as you're sure you want one!

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: October 8th Update Notes Reveal Werewolf Costume Limited to 1000 purchases!

wow kade that just made me get mine i dont want to be left out i had 2800 sc but that like made me get it lol

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: October 8th Update Notes Reveal Werewolf Costume Limited to 1000 purchases!

i'd better be quick then thanks for the info kade

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime Rider View Post
    wow kade that just made me get mine i dont want to be left out i had 2800 sc but that like made me get it lol
    That's what we're here for.. To get this kind of info out to you guys.... If you weren't on FRI, you might've missed out!

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

i know i was planning to get it on like oct 25

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Glad I got mine the other day! woot thansk for the info Kade!
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

And I was waiting for it to become a "item of the day" >_<

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

You were?........................

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Thanks Kade! I just went and bought mine.. whew glad it wasn't sold out before I got a chance

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Argh. I love everything about the werewolf costume except the head - I don't like all the heads that look like you just got eaten by a (wolf, panda, dragon, etc.) and are peeking out of its mouth! Hehe. But "Limited Edition" gets me every time....

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>