Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default November 18th Maintenance Review

If you log on to Free Realms as of this posting, you'll find that the game is currently down. Well, there's a scheduled maintenance for tonight (November 18th, 2010)! However, don't expect too much.

According to the maintenance notes from Free Realms' Ambassador Pex, there's a few things you can expect to see when the servers come back. Although, very few:

• SC Marketplace "Complex Shrouded Glade Lot" (with "terraced land")
    [*]Coin Shop
    • "Sylvan Stove"
    • "Ringed Side Table"
    We also suspect that Halloween Spooktacular will also finally be removed entirely from the game. Until next year, that is, of course!

While this update may seem small, note that there may sometimes be other things sneaked into the update that may not be mentioned! So, who knows what surprises, if any, will come from this update!

Stay tuned to FreeRealmsInsider.com as we get more info on this update!
    And don't forget about our monthly TCG Tourney Party coming tonight! (Considering that the servers are back in time, which should be the case!)
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: November 18th Maintenance Review

Thanks for the heads up, but Free Realms Announcement done got to it before you did. I sense some competition going on. lol
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

It's brought in an awesome new welcome page and game guide!!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

The new lot is called a 'Shrouded Stairs Lot', it's kinda like the stairs you ascend to reach the druid academy!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Inua View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, but Free Realms Announcement done got to it before you did. I sense some competition going on. lol
    Giggles.... There's no competition. We have it set up to automatically post the Maintenance Announcements when new ones are made. Kade is awesome and can do things like that!

Quote Originally Posted by kingvegeta08 View Post
    The new lot is called a 'Shrouded Stairs Lot', it's kinda like the stairs you ascend to reach the druid academy!
    And you can build on 4 levels! It's HUGE!
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

eveb if the tournament wuz still on..there no way i could make it..sigh :[.....its a shame the coin shop dont got much new stuff
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas

twinkle0077 is offline Amateur Gamer

ooooh i <3 the new walk command and the new stove! i like sylvan stuff better than standerd
    Twinkle0077 :3 (IGN: Savannah Dream)

if i have made an offer or request in your shop, please vm me instead of a reply.

Dark is offline Amateur Gamer

About the new things in the "Coin Shop"........... Are They MOI(Members-Only-Item)?..............MOI? I made it myself...-giggles-...................and there is SC right....theres CS too!!........SC-Station Cash.......CS-Coin Shop....Hahahahahaahahahaha

Derickkk<Insiders> The 3rd Guild
    Visit My Shop>Shop and Chop!!!!!!!!

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Roselake View Post
    Giggles.... There's no competition. We have it set up to automatically post the Maintenance Announcements when new ones are made. Kade is awesome and can do things like that!
    Ahh, ok! (puts arms behind my head and stretches) So tired. -.-, lol
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.