Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default New Snowball/Snow Globe Rides Coming & Snow Days End Date Announced!

A new press release has been sent out this morning, and there's some cool new information for Free Realms coming from it!

First up, we get a glimpse at some new rides coming in for the holiday season: Snowball and snow globe rides!

No word on when they will arrive in-game or how much they will be, but I have a feeling that we will find out today...

And finally, we now know when Snow Days is scheduled end!
    The last day to attack snowmen, hunt for winterwear and tacky sweaters, buy holiday items in the marketplace, and other Snow Days stuff is by Wednesday, January 19th, 2011!
    Don't worry: That's about 5 weeks away! You have plenty of time to do everything you want in Snow Days!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Snowball/Snow Globe Rides Coming & Snow Days End Date Announced!

Doesn't look comfortable to ride, but fancy to look at ^^

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Snowball/Snow Globe Rides Coming & Snow Days End Date Announced!

Awesome!!! I think I would like the snow globe rides!! I love snow globes!!!!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Princess is offline Master Gamer

thats cool ! . but i still didnt get any tacky sweaters yet! D: So hopefully i can get some before January 19!
    Thanks for the amazing sig:
    Jaiyden & Lindei

Inua is offline Master Gamer

That looks pretty awesome! No joke. The rides seem sick and I am loving the end date. "SC" lol
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

MusicMaster is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow!Sounds awesome!I think I'll get one tomorrow
    I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows that well. -Psalms 139:14 <3

i got at least 1 of each winter wear and all the tacky sweaters ><

Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh you have got to be kidding me SOE. Two more ball rides? I am surprised they didn't have cold turkey bowling balls for turkey bowling to ride on lol Just more money flowin' to them. At least we are getting something in return if we are members.

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Mulder1617 View Post
    Oh you have got to be kidding me SOE. Two more ball rides? I am surprised they didn't have cold turkey bowling balls for turkey bowling to ride on lol Just more money flowin' to them. At least we are getting something in return if we are members.
    Haha ! I'm not too interested in the new rides . There are new items being brought in tonight ( cross your fingers ) and I hope that some of them are in the coin shop .

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Snowball/Snow Globe Rides Coming &amp; Snow Days End Date Announced!

How pathetic..
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.