Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default New Free Realms Videos, Plus Spooktacular Is Ending on the 17th!

Free Realms' Halloween Super Spooktacular has been in full swing, and SOE is making sure that you and your friends hear about it!

You may have already seen the commercials on TV recently, and if not, go check it out on FreeRealms.com!

There's also a new Ref Ruby video over at KidzWorld.com to give a brief overview of the Spooktacular happenings! You can watch it right below!

And for those of you wondering when Super Spooktacular is scheduled to end, take note that you have less than 3 weeks to take part in the Spooktacular activities and buy Halloween items in the shops! Yes, Spooktacular is scheduled to end November 17th!

What do you think of the videos? Are you happy Spooktacular will be around for that long?
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Irina774 is offline Explorer

Default Re: New Free Realms Videos, Plus Spooktacular Is Ending on the 17th!

yay for spooktacular!

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Thank Nymo your information is always important to read. That's why I post. xD lol
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

lil styles01 is offline Banned

I gotta start stocking up

zois is offline Pro Gamer

halloween harry gives me a chatdy suit !! I just do treak and treat three days in a row and i get !

MandizK13 is offline Amateur Gamer

I love Ref Ruby. i met her won time and SHE IS AWESOME :O

Welcome to my mind <B
    <Crowned Royalty>

Jasonhebe is offline Amateur Gamer

i remember i waited and waited and waited till halloween started