Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Title: New Free Realms Producer Letter Provides Insight For Future Updates

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default New Free Realms Producer Letter Provides Insight For Future Updates

Many of our members here at FreeRealmsInsider.com have been wondering "what's next for Free Realms?" Players will recall that the last update to bring new game play was back in August 2011 with the farming update. Other updates have brought new design to the beginner players zone; a new release of duelist quests and cards; and smaller updates to the farming feature and items. With the third birthday of Free Realms on April 28th, many were left to wonder when the next update would arrive. Luckily the Free Realms Producer Captain Flametalon (a.k.a. Harvey Burgess) was also considering the same problems. His most recent producer letter has brought some much needed insight to what players can look forward to over the next few months.First of all, although anticipated by members to release earlier this year The Ranching feature has been scrapped for the time being. The team was not happy with the way it progressed, and just didn't find the feature to be as fun as it could be. Ranching is still being considered according to the letter, and has been taking right back to the drawing board to be redesigned. Unfortunately it doesn't look like Ranching will be coming to Free Realms anytime in the near future.However, that doesn't mean that there is no new content on the way. Many players will be quite thrilled to hear that the plan is to release Sunstone Valley this summer. The team has gone back and tweaked the area and now feel it is almost ready to be released. This feature has been long awaited by Free Realms players and will be the first location added to Free Realms if all goes to plan.Be sure to stay tuned to FreeRealmsInsider.com for the latest updates on Sunstone Valley, and updates on it's release date as available. It looks like it will be a great summer for Free Realms!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Free Realms Producer Letter Provides Insight For Future Updates

Kinda sad for the ranching but happy for sunstone, hopefully it reaches our expectations.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

I was really looking forward to ranching, but hopefully it will be 10x better with a redesign. Sunstone valley sounds cool!

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Its good that they are trying to make it better then to but ranching in the game and put all that work into and then having to take it right back out. And im happy and excited to see what sunstone valley will be like
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

Finally they give us a release date for Sunstone Valley! Can't wait! I'm kinda sad about the farming.... but I didn't really enjoy it.
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

ChrisAR is offline Newbie Explorer

About time a new area was added. I have been with the game since shortly after it was released. I was always wondering and upset that they never added those four areas. Being a long time MMO player, I am more into FR for the quests and gear. I got tired of the FR staff spending more time adding cosmetic items and minor things, minor to me anyway. I want new areas, new quest, new gear and a new level cap. Just my opinion.

Unregistered Guest

Icon7 Re: New Free Realms Producer Letter Provides Insight For Future Updates

Hey im the number one strongest warrior and i just want to say i cant wait for upgrades

Terra is offline Amateur Gamer

-excitement for Sunstone Valley cannot be contained- -Explodes-

Amber Legend
    I have not been online in like 50 years LOL

charmboy3 is offline Explorer

Hmm, sounds very interesting looking forward to the sun stone valley land. I also think this would be a great time to give them feedback's on what they should add onto the new land before it arrives, while their still adding things.

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

I'm sad that ranching is out of the picture, but I'm excited about Sunstone Valley!