Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Title: New Details Revealed About Sunstone Valley, Gloam Invasion to Arrive Soon

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default New Details Revealed About Sunstone Valley, Gloam Invasion to Arrive Soon

Things are starting to heat up this summer in Free Realms. Many of you will recall the producer's letter and mention of Sunstone Valley arriving this summer. Thanks to the SOE Team at E3 2012, there are some exciting details emerging about the update and incoming changes to Free Realms.

Sunstone Valley now has a target release of "by the end of summer." While players may be disappointed that it won't be arriving anytime soon, there are some interesting developments in story line for Free Realms. SOE also provided a little tease of what to expect in Sunestone Valley. The same mini-games will be available, but new collections, quests, and areas to explore will be all available when it is released this summer.

According to the E3 coverage by SOE, there new content on the way this week! The events leading up to Sunstone Valley will be filled of some exciting changes, and a cool story line to satisfy those interested in Free Realms Lore.

The "Lore" of Free Realms is one aspect many older players have been asking to be addressed. There has not been a story line to complete since
    Chapter One was released in June 2009.The Event titled "Gloam Invasion" takes place in Shrouded Vale. The area has been renamed Shrouded Gloam and will feature fire and destruction throughout. This event will feature a unique story line, where you can choose to side with the Druids or Dwarves taken refuge in Shrouded Gloam.

One last feature added will be the "Open World Combat" in Shrouded Gloam. The Combat will no longer be instanced in this area; instead you will be able to participate in combat with other players in the middle of the road! Rest assured that nothing bad will happen should you get knocked out.

Sounds like Free Realms players are in for an exciting summer!
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 06-06-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Details Revealed About Sunstone Valley, Gloam Invasion to Arrive Soon

Oh, this sounds so cool! I'm going to side with druids. I never really have liked Dwarfs (one off for the guy from Lord of the Rings, he was awesome).
    Open World combat...That sounds awesome, too. I'm not normally one for combat, but this sounds shamazing.
    I hope I can wait...x3
    hello

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Details Revealed About Sunstone Valley, Gloam Invasion to Arrive Soon

AWSOME! SO renewing my membership once I get back from my vacation. Watch out, gloams, your about to experience my BUTT-KICKIN POWAH!
    Sorry for the caps, I'm just sooooo excited!
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Lol, Dwarfs have scared me every since I watched Snow White. Druids seem cool, I'll be on their team. Hopefully this won't turn out as a vampires/werewolves thing xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

I am on the Gloam's they have super strength and if I duel any druid, the last words they hear are " No escape " LOL

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

This will be EPIC!!

True story!

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

Open world combat, i cant wait!!! imma gonna side with the dwarves.

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Random people walking up to you and duelling you, I'm glad I've maxed my medic! Kinda unfair for those new to the game though -_-. Whatever side is good, I'm going with! Almost as exciting as when they started doing the dance battles with the vamps and werewolves. I'M CREATING AN ARMY >
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Yay yay... Happy happy dance time! The annoucement just came out on our profile page! Hooray!

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Darkest Legends is offline Pro Gamer

I`ll side with the dwarves because they are steampunk.

Steámpunk (FR), Isaiah.Martin411 (Skype),
    I Am Hobo Ninja (Xbox Live), Ysabelle/Nighthawx (Vindictus)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast