Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default New Details On The New VIP Program (Updated!)

The new VIP program is finally here! But how does it work? Here's what we at FRI gathered on it:

"By keeping your Membership active and buying things in the Station Cash Marketplace, you can earn points to unlock access to premium items! Check out the new V.I.P. section in the Marketplace to see all the cool new things you can get, and remember that you have to be a Member to earn V.I.P. points!" (via What's New on the Welcome Screen)

"How it works: You must be a member to participate in the VIP program. Members earn VIP poitns everyday, just for being a member! VIP Points will help boost your VIP rank!
    WHat you get: Increasing your VIP rank grants access to special privileges and exclusive VIP rewards. Each VIP Rank earned unlocks new items in the marketplace. These items range from unique costumes, cool new rides and even a brand new house! Bring some flair to your jobs! Rank 1 VIP members can wear full body costumes on any job! Stand out amongst the crowd! Rank 5 VIP members can now equip all job wearables on their adventurer job!" (via V.I.P. Status 'More Info' on the Welcome Screen)

As it says, you can check out the new VIP section in the SC Marketplace to see what special items you could unlock and purchase, including the awesome VIP Club House seen above! Here's a list of all the cool new items you can preview for now:

• VIP Rank 1 High Fantasy Outfit (270 SC)
    • Phoenix (405 SC)
    [*]VIP Rank 2
    • Robot Outfit (450 SC)
    • Sun (315 SC)
    • VIP Juice Bar (450 SC)
    [*]VIP Rank 3
    • Briar Falls Lot (450 SC)
    • Sci-fi Outfit (360 SC)
    • VIP Party Pool (900 SC)
    [*]VIP Rank 4
    • Hydra Pet (495 SC)
    • Rogue Outfit (270 SC)
    • VIP Chicken Boombox (270 SC)
    [*]VIP Rank 5
    • Hydra Ride (630 SC)
    • King's/Queen's Outfit (360 SC)
    • VIP Club House (1350 SC)
    Other details of note:

[list][*]Lifetime members are included in this program, of course! (via Pex)[*]"VIP Ranking increases every day you are a Member. You don't have to log in at all to get points for that day" (via Pex)[*]Annoyed with just more SC stuff? Pex says "We've got more gameplay stuff coming throughout the year."
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

mew
    mew is offline Explorer

Default Re: New Details On The New VIP Program

i'm so glad this vip thing showed up.i'm gonna save up my sc to get that phoenix and the ninja suit -forgot name- i'm glad i'm a life time member so i can get points every day.and i'm glad we get to wear costumes on any job.keep the vip on freerealms for a very very long time because i know that all the members are gonna love it,cuz i no i do.

Matt Sufer2009 is offline Master Gamer

Yeah good thing!!
    IGN: Matt Surfer
    Alt: Matt Suffer

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

I just previewed the VIP Club House. Rainy want! It has -counts- 4 levels, including a basement with a HUGE dance floor, rooftop pool, hot tub (with waterfall that goes through 2 levels and seems to drain from the pool) and 2 wrap-around decks that look amazing! I wish I had SC and a high enough VIP level to get it.... Maybe for my birthday.... But probably not -_-"
    Allons-y.

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Lol i wants it too. Too bad refs are saying it's takes about 15 or 18 months to get to lvl 5
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

AnnaCatwhisker is offline Pro Gamer

question: Can your V.I.P level ever go down?

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaCatwhisker View Post
    question: Can your V.I.P level ever go down?
    If your membership expires, the VIP level will slowly go down.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Question: Are we already at level 1? Or not yet? Do we have to work our way up to level 1? Because if we are, then, we're at level 0...which doesn't make sense...

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Kashmyr is offline Newbie Explorer

So the new V.I.P system is pretty freakin sweet, but I have a question.. I don't know if it's obvious to everyone and I'm just a little slow or if this is really an unknown question/answer lol.

Wearing job clothes on adventurer is pretty cool. But some of the higher level clothes are better than others (like brawler boots which would look nice with stitched capris) does one have to be at the level of the item? Like if I want level thirteen brawler boots for adventurer but I'm level ten brawler, would I still be able to wear them as an adventurer or would I have to wait til I'm a higher level?

Just curious, I'm sure other people have wondered the same thing too.. OR maybe I'm the only over thinker around lol.
    Kashmyr <Paragon>
    Ãmbrøsius
    Pikachibi(Pixie Alt)

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Kashmyr you can wear them even though your not high enough.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast