Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

Default New Content in Free Realms?

Free Realms has had an exciting week this week with the launch of the game on PS3. With all the excitement about the PlayStation3 release, some players have been left wondering "What will happen with new game content now that the new PS3 platform is available?"

Well the producers of Free Realms have let it be known that there is plenty of NEW content and exciting new features coming to Free Realms in the "very near future."

Read the statement on the Official Free Realms Forums here.

Here's a direct quote from the Free Realms Team about the new content coming to a computer near you:

"Well, in the very near future we are going to be releasing our new farming feature. The team has been hard at work on this for a while and we can’t wait to release it so that everyone to jump in and play. In a nutshell, players will be able acquire a farming lot (just like getting a housing lot) and once you have it you’ll be able to clear it, decide what kind of plants you want to grow and then get to the farming! It’ll be a great new way to make coin (by tending to your own farm or helping out friends) and to get some sweet new items that can’t be found anywhere else!"

Along with farming, later in the spring and early summer there will also be ranching and diners and new rides! (I like to ride my bicycle, anyone?) Free Realms isn't stopping there though. There are plans for new minigames, contests, and other top secret ideas that have yet to be shared yet!

Some of the most mind boggling news is that Free Realms is quickly approaching 17 million players! The Free Realms team really seems pumped up about the game's continuous growth and interest!

All-in-all, it seems as though the Free Realms Team is focusing on progress.

What do you think about the news? Do you have any guesses on what the super top secret ideas are that have yet to be shared? Was there something missing that you had hoped you might see?

Share it below in the comments section!

christine030898 is offline Explorer

Icon11 Re: New Content in Free Realms?

YAY!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!~

WOULD ANYONE ELSE LIKE TO SEE THE ACTION "SIT" THOUGH? SO OUR CHARACTERS COULD SIT IN CHAIRS AND STUFF?

autumn moongrass is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: New Content in Free Realms?

EPPPP I am soooo exited!
    Click Here to Visit my Shoppe!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/COLLEE%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-14.png[/IMG]
    Please Apply to my guild, Philosophy, in game! IGN Cylvër

Maryie is offline Master Gamer

How exciting!
    I wanna ride a bike and stuff!
    Maryie
    Insiders

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Omg that is great news Jilly!!! I can't wait

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Is this only for PS3?

Margo Gale is offline Explorer

17 million players?! Wow, I remember back when they had the 3mil celebration! That's wild!
    Level 20 Adventurer, Archer, Brawler, Chef, Medic, Ninja, Warrior and Wizard.
    IGN: Rhymer Rollo
    Got unwanted Birthday Gifts? Send'em my way. I'm collecting.

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Steelchampion View Post
    Is this only for PS3?
    My understanding is that it is for both platforms.. however, it isn't specified in the original post on the official forums which platforms this would effect!

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Re: New Content in Free Realms?

I can't wait for all the new updates! But those of you who think they are going to throw a big bash for reaching seventeen million players, they probably aren't. They will probably wait until twenty million. And I also recieved word that they MIGHT be adding a new thing something like the Royal Vault. When that stuff comes out, I'm gettin' some SC and buying ALL of it. I'm gonna name my restaurant..... Jimmy's Grill House. Or something like that. I CAN'T WAIT for the updates. Bikes! Awesome. As I said before, I'm buying all of it.

<Insiders>
    Bye FreeRealms!
    “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Steelchampion View Post
    Is this only for PS3?
    All of the new content should be going directly to the PC. The PS3 is running roughly 3 months behind on content, but they hope to catch up later. It takes time to get it all approved through the PSN team, and the content has to be programed differently..

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast