Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Mysterious Poster on FreeRealms Twitter Account Gives Sneak Peek of Soccer!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=471]Mysterious Poster on FreeRealms Twitter Account Gives Sneak Peek of Soccer![/drupal]

About 2 hours ago, the following tweet was posted from the @freerealms twitter account, teasing us all with the attached image:
    @freerealms [???] Just had meeting. New minigame & job for Free Realms in September. Had to hurry. Will get better shot later. http://twitpic.com/gcik8

A few minutes ago, it was followed up with this tweet:
    @freerealms [???] They finally left the meeting room. Got a better shot. http://twitpic.com/gd62g

What does this mean? Well, it looks like we'll have the first new job class added to FreeRealms since the launch in April -- a soccer player -- and it's scheduled to debut this month! Get ready everyone!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Mysterious Poster on FreeRealms Twitter Account Gives Sneak Peek of Soccer!

OMG too cool! this is gonna be super ultra mega spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Mysterious Poster on FreeRealms Twitter Account Gives Sneak Peek of Soccer!

YAY SOCCER!!!

I hope I can make the team in real life, though...
    <Place siggie here>

Dx1
    Dx1 is offline Newbie Explorer

Wait On On Free Realms And Try And Play Soccer U Kno How LOng ive Been Wating To Play Soccer On Free Realms

U Still On Kade Wolfstopter
    Last edited by Dx1; 09-03-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

soad667 is offline Explorer

Sneak peeks are so lovely! Can't wait for more info and the update itself...

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

more jobzzzz >.< i cant hope to lvl all of em XD
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

tismon is offline Master Gamer

FF, you are ON! I love soccer too!
    Good luck, you'll do great.

DarkhawkDan is offline Amateur Gamer

i hope they increase job leveling from just 20 besides make new ones.
    Character name: Darkhawk Dan
    Server usually found on: server 7
    Guild name: <the Giga Dynamos>
    favorite activity: i enjoy roleplaying in the game and my favorite minigame is probably kart racing.

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I don't like sneak peeks . Makes you less excited when the actual product comes out, or even makes it seem "not-as-good".
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.