Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Moving Blocks, Tiger Rides, And More Available In New Update Tonight

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2257]Moving Blocks, Tiger Rides, And More Available In New Update Tonight[/drupal]

As hinted at earlier, the new update containing moving housing blocks, tiger rides, and surfboards are now here! The servers are still down as of this posting, but Free Realms' Community Manager Pex has already posted the update notes! and I can guarantee you: It will not look like this

You can read more here, but if you just want an overview:
    There are now Robgoblin-themed housing items in both the SC and Coin shops, along with 'Elevator Platforms'. In the coinshop, you can get a short-range elevator platform, while in SC, you can purchase a long-range one. And for more housing fun, there are new Checkpoints available! You can now really make fun games in your house like races and obstacle courses with these checkpoints, which automatically connect to each other and will whisper to your your time when you go to the final gate!

If you missed last year's Summer Splash events, now you can get some other items from the coin shop and SC marketplace, just in time for 4th of July here in the states! You can find Summer Sparklers and Star Shot Candles in the coin shop, and the Uncle Sam Outfit is back in the SC Marketplace.

And finally, Tiger Rides and Surfboard-Style Hoverboards are also available, both in 7 color variations.

This update also includes setup work for the upcoming Double SC/Free Trial Membership Weekend and some bug fixes.

That's all from this update, so go on in-game to check out what's new!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Moving Blocks, Tiger Rides, And More Available In New Update Tonight

Woot!!!!!!!

Default Re: Moving Blocks, Tiger Rides, And More Available In New Update Tonight

Wooooooooooot

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Nykki is offline Explorer

Yes! Good thing I had that 10$ bill saved for sc!

Maxed many jobs including: Adventurer, Brawler, Archer, Chef, Warrior, Wizard, Postman,Ninja and Medic.
    My ING: Nykki

jeanette1338 is offline Pro Gamer

OMG REALLY?!!!!!! yay i cant wait i so want a tiger ride
    ~Back from my 9month break >_>~the cow goes shazoo, while jeanette goes to a swedish bakery.i'm bored lets play a game of shpoople~~proud defender of purple-fu~~

allerleirauh3 is offline Explorer

OMG!!! REALLY!!!! that sounds awesome!!!! by awesome i mean AWESOME! lol! wow i used awesome alot...anyway i wasn't on free realmslst year well i was but i left because free realms seemed confusing! lol now i know alot of things!! wow out of topic i can't wait for SURFBOARDS! lol omg i want a tiger ride so bad! well i got SOME SC left *sigh*

that picture of that tiger is freaking me out!!!!!!!!! lol
    Last edited by allerleirauh3; 07-01-2010 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Yes!!! I need one more dollar to get a $5 SC card!

Nykki is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by TechDeck14 View Post
    Yes!!! I need one more dollar to get a $5 SC card!
    LOL! One more dollar! You can do it!

Btw, what time will servers be coming back on? does anybody know???

Maxed many jobs including: Adventurer, Brawler, Archer, Chef, Warrior, Wizard, Postman,Ninja and Medic.
    My ING: Nykki

TIGER , tiger ,Tiger , tIger , tiGer,tigEr,tigeR,TIGEr,TIGeR,TIgER,TiGER,tIGER ...
    One with all and all is with one

Strype is offline Newbie Explorer

By the looks of what it says on the maintenance thread, it should be up between 3-6am PST. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    Strype

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast