Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default More Personalization Options For Housing! - New Roof, Wall, And Floor Styles!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1463]More Personalization Options For Housing! - New Roof, Wall, And Floor Styles![/drupal]

The Free Realms servers went down a bit this morning, and as soon as it came back up, it brought in some new things for you Housing decorators!

There are now finally items in the Roofs, Walls, and Floors section of the SC Marketplace and Coinshop!

(Member prices shown)
    If you go for the Coin Shop, note that you will get less options and incredibly high prices (at the moment).

(Member prices shown)
    And if you go for the SC marketplace, you'll find many options for a fairly cheap price, most being just around $1 USD.

If you really want to make your house your own, go check these out in game now!

Thanks to Insiders member DawnSpringlight for giving us the heads up!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: More Personalization Options For Housing! - New Roof, Wall, And Floor Styles!

omg sweet i'm gonna check it out right now!!!
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: More Personalization Options For Housing! - New Roof, Wall, And Floor Styles!

well now i need to go play lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Forsaken Boy is offline Amateur Gamer

Sweet now the housing is more like yo-ville woohooo my first online game lol

If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains.
    Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Those prices for the coin shop are way too high! The most I've ever had at one time was 37000, and I have 1 SC (literally) right now, so I don't think I'll be changing mine anytime soon.

Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow! This is so cool! I'm going to need alot of sc...

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

I anyone wants to see what they look like in game in a house you can check them out at my large wilds house. Obviously I didn't get them all... lol! I was just playing. It will give you a general idea of how the look. You can choose the color when you buy them. So keep that in mind.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Maybe it's a good thing I saved myself 75SC. It'll save me a ton of coin!
    Thanks Dawn (and Stephanie for the offer)!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Aleya is offline Amateur Gamer

This is a do want.

ShoppingShopping is offline Amateur Gamer

for the coin shop one is too much! its just walls and roffs and floors! come on! it should be 3000 coins! come ooon. lol.
    Chelsea Mwah
    < Haterz Made Me Famous >
    I LOVE U JASON <33