Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default More Codes For Free Realms -- Striped Shoes, Doggy Bowling T-Shirt, Spider Snack, Crystal Hammer!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=18]More Codes For Free Realms -- Striped Shoes, Doggy Bowling T-Shirt, Spider Snack, Crystal Hammer![/drupal]

Thanks to skyconb from our Free Realms Forum for giving us the following 4 Free Realms Codes! Just click "Redeem-A-Code" on http://www.freerealms.com or in-game and claim your free stuff!

• KN78CH2 -- Striped Shoes
    • JFRE87J -- Doggy Bowling T-Shirt
    • CMNJGGE -- Spider Snack
    • N4PF9R3 -- Crystal Hammer

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: More Codes For Free Realms -- Striped Shoes, Doggy Bowling T-Shirt, Spider Snack, Crystal Hammer!

i am currently trying these codes and they are not proccessing correctly... i am wondering if this is a glitch on the site?

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: More Codes For Free Realms -- Striped Shoes, Doggy Bowling T-Shirt, Spider Snack, Crystal Hammer!

Oh no - I hope they didn't cut them off! I was just coming here to post that if you're just starting out in brawling, the crystal hammer is a must-have - it's so much more effective than the starter weapon! And also my doggie is adorable in his bowling shirt.

kitana1122 is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon2 Re: More Codes For Free Realms -- Striped Shoes, Doggy Bowling T-Shirt, Spider Snack, Crystal Hammer!

does anyone know a code for a female outfit

Man, I love the Crystal Hammer and Striped shoes =) I gave a friend of mine the Spider Snack and I started laughing so hard when she turned into a spider XD
    Blooming Manga Artist/Video Game Designer
    Manga/Anime Guru of Many Kinds
    Fallen Angel/Vampire Hybrid

Afro Mann is offline Amateur Gamer

cool i used all the codes already and they work awesome!

Rlenexoxo is offline Explorer

Awesome! The spder-snack is like the best! Though it's very creepy in a way o.o

Lonely Prince is offline Explorer

man i used all the codes and they wort awesome!!!!
    Proud Member Of <Gone Postal> Since July 09, 2010