Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default MMORPG.com -- Preview of Jackpot plant, Chatty Treeble Pals & New hover boards!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2006]MMORPG.com -- Preview of Jackpot plant, Chatty Treeble Pals & New hover boards![/drupal]

As members sit and wait patiently (or not so patiently) for the newest update. MMORPG.com and Ref Ruby has provided a preview of what will be coming in the future. Many of you will have heard of the new Jackpot plant which will provide coins for the user with a little help from some friends! The more friends which water this plant--the bigger it will get and the more coins it will provide.

The Blog also featured pictures of new hover boards, coin farmer npcs (which will send you to the station cash shop to buy coins) and a new furry friend for your house. Chatty's Treeble pals will be available to purchase from the Station Cash shop for as little as 500sc.

There is more information and pictures at MMORPG.com including an detailed look at how jackpot plants will work!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: MMORPG.com -- Preview of Jackpot plant, Chatty Treeble Pals & New hover boards!

Ooooh! i gotta get sc, Shouldnt have bought a new board D:
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: MMORPG.com -- Preview of Jackpot plant, Chatty Treeble Pals & New hover boards!

I can't wait for the new stuff!

Going to wait for a double SC promo before buying those stuff...
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

OOH! Sounds awesome! Now I need to go buy more SC...

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

go to get SC
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Andrewgray56 is offline Amateur Gamer

man i really have to get sc
    Legend Destroyer
    <The Flying Dragon Clan>
    Server 1

totally rad!!!!
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Wow, thank goodness I didnt spend my SC on the hoverboards. These cash trees are a lot more attractive!

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

must... get.. treeble...
    chatty <3
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Smiling Rain is offline Amateur Gamer

As members sit and wait patiently (or not so patiently) for the newest update. MMORPG.com and Ref Ruby has provided a preview of what will be coming in the future. Many of you will have heard of the new Jackpot plant which will provide coins for the user with a little help from some friends! The more friends which water this plant--the bigger it will get and the more coins it will provide.
    Yes , I have seen new items that can be bought from SC Marketplace . UPDATE : Added more SC items , go buy it , wait a minute , UPDATE : Added more SC items , go buy it ... No Thanks , I am not a SC cash cow and I am glad I didn't buy first hoverboards , because they would add new and colorful versions . Jackpot plants ? They are joke

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast