Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Massively: Player housing is huge!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=867]Massively: Player housing is huge![/drupal]

Massively has released some great new information on Player housing and many other great features which were highlighted yesterday. The article contained more pictures of housing and even a pretty pink pony, along with features we all have to look forward too -- many of which are expected to hit Free Realms by mid-December.

Check out the Article below or by clicking this link:

Player housing is huge, as it's one of those top features players have wanted since launch. Can you explain some more details on player housing and how it will work?</p> In Free Realms, you'll be able to tour available houses (including your friends' houses) and really get a good idea of what you want before you buy your own house. I should really say "before you buy your own houses" because you can own more than one house! When you travel to your house for the first time, you'll find all the pets you own playing in the yard, waiting for you. You'll be able to purchase items for your house interior and exterior, and decorate however you want. You can even buy items like dance floors and jukeboxes that are interactive and have fun effects! Another fun element is the fact that we're making lots of different furnishings and you can put most of them anywhere you want. So if you want a fountain in your living room or a toilet in your garden, feel free!

Massively: What's coming down the pipe in this newest update to Free Realms?
    Laralyn McWilliams: We have a ton of new content going into Free Realms by mid-December. We're adding a new Fishing job and minigame, a bunch of all new pets and a simpler way to train them, a Coin Shop that's just as easy to use as the Station Cash Marketplace, your choice of tints on items you purchase, a new action-oriented style for combat featuring all new weapons with special abilities on them, and the winter holiday celebration! As you can tell, the team has been really busy since Free Realms launched!

As far as the new jobs, are they for VIP members only, or free members as well?
    There's one new job, Fisherman, and it's going to be handled the way all jobs are being handled. It's a much simpler system.

How so?
    Players have asked to try out all of the jobs, and we listened. So as of early November, free player characters that are newly created will be able to play any job (Ninja, Chef, Postman, Kart Driver, Demo Derby Driver, Brawler, Miner, Soccer Star, Archer, Wizard, Medic, Blacksmith, Warrior) in Free Realms up to level five for free. When level four is completed, the job becomes Members Only.
    We're thanking original free players for their support by making sure the jobs that are currently free on each character that exists when we release the new system remain free for that character, forever. These original player characters will also be able to try previous Members Only jobs up to level 5 as well!

Beyond this update, what else can you tell us about upcoming updates?

The Free Realms team already has several new jobs and minigames in the works. I can't say too much about them quite yet... but let's just say the Ninjas might get some worthy adversaries, and players who love to craft will get to make their own dyes for both clothing and furniture. Watch for those features, plus the new items and pets you've come to expect from Free Realms, to go live during the first half of next year.

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Player housing is huge! Own more than one home and visit others!

Wow i hope this comes really soon
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Twilight Saga is offline Newbie Explorer

Does anyone know how much the houses r though?
    Nice Stephen with ur signature.

Shelby Goldcharm is offline Amateur Gamer

I cant wait!
    Proud member of Black-fu
    And i <3CANADA
    (even tho i'm not canadian)
    I <3 This Crossover Couple

Default Re: Massively: Player housing is huge!

they are probably very expensive. pm me when someone knows if free members can buy houses

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

awesome! i cant wait for this update lol. good thing we wont have to wait long. Pex said that the housing update is for mid-december!

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

But you know Mid-December actually means after christmas
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Rockin4jonas is offline Explorer

OMG im soo exited for the Housing option!!!!
    Roxan Sparrow

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

yay! I can't wait to have a toilet in my garden. lol
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Salvatore View Post
    But you know Mid-December actually means after christmas
    Actually, seeing as Christmas is held on the 25th, I would assume it would be the week before at the very latest. (the 15/16th being the middle of the month).

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast