Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Kaden Skycliff's Splash Party--Join us Saturday August 7th at 6pm EST for some water fun!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2634]Kaden Skycliff's Splash Party--Join us Saturday August 7th at 6pm EST for some water fun! [/drupal]

Most of you have already seen or played at our moderator Kaden's newest creation--a fun splash pad filled with slides and platforms to "dive" off of! For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of visiting this new party hot-spot, check out the video created by staff and members of FRI, it shows off some of the cool slides and activities at the splash pad, but the best way to experience it is in person!

In celebration of Kaden's birthday, we will be hosting a fun water themed party August 7th at 6pm EST at his very own snow hill splash pad (created by hand at a snow hill empty lot). Those of you who haven't had a chance to race down the slides and make a big splash will want to come and check it out!

The staff will be hanging out at the rock in Sanctuary on Server One thirty minutes before the party, those of you who are not part of the Insiders guild or on our friends lists will need to send us an invite to join the fun. Be sure to bring your Panda Hats and water shoes!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Kaden Skycliff's Splash Party--Join us Saturday August 7th at 6pm EST for some water fun!

WOOT!!! I am so there!

Teehee i saw myself in that video xD
    Last edited by RzlClearWatr; 08-06-2010 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Kaden Skycliff's Splash Party--Join us Saturday August 7th at 6pm EST for some water fun!

Awesome! If I can make it, I'll ready my panda hat and defender staff for the party.

Be ready to expect LOTS of lag though...
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Charlotte is offline Master Gamer

I dont have a panda hat! D: -cry cry- I'm gonna go cry because I got it on my old character >.< -facepalm- I'm still gonna go to the party though, if I can

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

I will be there!! Yay! I cant WAIT! This is going to be the party of the century!

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Yes! I'll defiantly be there! Good thing I have a Panda outfit! ^_^
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

davwild is offline Explorer

Man I am going to miss it I have to go to my cousins birthday

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post

Happy Birthday Kaden!
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Afro Mann is offline Amateur Gamer

Sweet happy birthday kaden cant wait to go to your party Awesome! i knw it's going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dillon is offline Banned

I can't wait Free Realms is awesome.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast