Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Join Mystic Mayhem and Free Realms Insider in a March For Epilepsy Awareness this Saturday!

We're pleased to announce another awareness march for this Saturday (November 13th) at 5pm Eastern! Mystic Mayhem and Free Realms Insider have partnered together to show our support for another cause this weekend.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Join Mystic Mayhem and Free Realms Insider in a March For Epilepsy Awareness this Saturday!

i have a perfect purple oufit and i have a family member tht has tht epilepsy but is it only for the insider guild and mystic mayhem guild?

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Join Mystic Mayhem and Free Realms Insider in a March For Epilepsy Awareness this Saturday!

♥ that two great guilds are coming together to support this cause. I will try to be in game...rocking my purple-y best
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

I am looking forward to it!!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

UtadaRulez is offline Amateur Gamer

I'll try to be there.
    Utada & Lenora Spiritwalker
    Mystic Mayhem PS3 Guild Leaders: Tr3s and Utada

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

It's great to see two Guilds partnering together to form a great event like this

twinkle0077 is offline Amateur Gamer

:,( *sob* it's just so beautyful that two guilds are coming together to help march for the cure!
    Twinkle0077 :3 (IGN: Savannah Dream)

if i have made an offer or request in your shop, please vm me instead of a reply.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle0077 View Post
    :,( *sob* it's just so beautyful that two guilds are coming together to help march for the cure!
    That's why I thought. (sniff.) I'll be there. (breaks down in tears) Just so beautiful. lol
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

wolflover is offline Amateur Gamer

can i join the guild mystic mayhem? and i got to be there anyway xD i just want to join too. cant wait!

Kevin Cold is offline Pro Gamer

Since When Does MM Partner With FRI?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast