Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Join The Insiders for a Fun filled Snowball party! Tonight at 7pm Eastern!

You're all invited to our first official snow themed event of the year! With Snow Days right around the corner, what better way is there to kick it off then a snowball fight & party with the Insiders. Interested in trying something new? Try setting up some snowhill snowball teams and compete for the title of "snowball champion". Or if that is not your style, you can come hang out with the party goers and catch up on all the latest Free Realms news. Or maybe you are just looking for a new friend to chat with.

Whatever the case - the Insiders, forum members, and even some of FRI's staff will be out in full force. Come join us for some fun tonight! We'll be hanging out by the Snow Forts in Snowhill from 7pm to 8pm Eastern on Server one. Our parties are always a lot of fun, we hope to see you all there.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 11-22-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Join The Insiders for a Fun filled Snowball party! Tonight at 7pm Eastern!

Sounds like a bunch of fun!

Default Re: Join The Insiders for a Fun filled Snowball party! Tonight at 7pm Eastern!

you know i'll be there!

so whats 18 again 1:00 or 2:00? i'm at school tht time or is it any time you want? who cares like i said ill be there

Unregistered Guest

Icon7 Re: Join The Insiders for a Fun filled Snowball party! Tonight at 7pm Eastern!

Hmm, Sounds really fun, i'll be there! Also additional, Happy 2 days away ThanksGiving!

Kessha is offline Amateur Gamer

Awesome, check out my two snow days blogs
    1. Getting Ready for the 2010 Snow Days LOLZ
    2 New Snow Days ideas

twinkle0077 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 Re: Join The Insiders for a Fun filled Snowball party! Tonight at 7pm Eastern!

awwwwww i missed ANOTHER event!
    oh well i hope u guys had fun
    Twinkle0077 :3 (IGN: Savannah Dream)

if i have made an offer or request in your shop, please vm me instead of a reply.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Darn..couldn't make it. :/
    Oh well! There's always next time!

RandomGurl is offline Pro Gamer

Shoot! I missed it because I have a stomach bug and I was in the hospital D:
    I'm on the edge of glory, and i'm hanging on a moment with you <3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLA7J...eature=related DONT STOP THE POP! <3
    Club Penguin IGN: Daisy 588 || FR IGN: Random Panda ||

Jasonhebe is offline Amateur Gamer

it was fun i hate it when people keep throwing snowballs at me