Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Join FreeRealmsInsider.com in a walk for Autism awareness - Wednesday April 21st!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1809]Join FreeRealmsInsider.com in a walk for Autism awareness - Wednesday April 21st![/drupal]

Due to popular demand, we are bringing back our Autism Awareness Virtual Walk!

This month is national Autism Awareness Month. Autism effects many families and friends around the world. Many of us have family members and friends that are Autistic or have met someone at some point. Sometimes they may seem very direct and too honest or appear to be unfriendly. But we here at Freerealmsinsider.com know that this is not the case!

People effected by Autism often can show us unique facts or details that we may not be aware of and it effects everyone in a different way. Many children with Autism end up in the Video Game Industry because of their attention to details and love of facts and creating new worlds! Your friend could be the next Lara McWilliams and create a world like Free Realms.

Free Realms Insider wishes to invite everyone to show our support for awareness and research by inviting you to our second virtual walk for Autism Awareness! The only requirement is that everyone wears some form of blue clothing!

Autism Awareness Walk
    Meet at the Warp Stone at Snowhill.
    Followed by a party in Blue at Seaside beach!
    Wednesday, April 21st at 3pm ET.
    Server 1

Come join us for some wonderful fun and a show of support! You can see images of our previous virtual walk here (Autism Awareness Walk a Success!)!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Join FreeRealmsInsider.com in a walk for Autism awareness - Wednesday April 21st!

I hope i can make it
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Join FreeRealmsInsider.com in a walk for Autism awareness - Wednesday April 21st!

This time agrees with my schedule better. I will make sure I am able to participate in this walk to show my support.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Oh yay, I think I can make this one! Cant wait =D

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Looking forward to another one! Hopefully we wont get lost this time!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

I'll try to attend this one since I missed the first one.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Yay! I missed the previous one because I was moving. and Blue's my favorite color! I'll be my blue medic.

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Roselake View Post
    Looking forward to another one! Hopefully we wont get lost this time!
    Yea.. i better go training the route in advance..*hahah*

Quote Originally Posted by doglover16 View Post
    Yay! I missed the previous one because I was moving. and Blue's my favorite color! I'll be my blue medic.
    Blue medic's a good idea!

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Whoo hoo! I missed the last one coz of my Piano lesson. I can't wait

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Well right now it is a littler better schedule sincei live in est but for people living in california and the west coast kids are probably in school at that time

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!