Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Summer Beach Party on July 5th at 7 pm EST!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=179]Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Summer Beach Party on July 5th at 7 pm EST![/drupal]

The staff here at Free Realms Insider would like to invite you to join us for a Summer Beach Bash! Here are the details:

Date: Sunday, July 5th
    Time: 7:00 pm EST
    Server: 1
    Location: Meet in Seaside, on the beach near the volleyball net

Activities include:
    1. A pet parade - bring your pet dressed up in costume. The best pet costume will win a virtual booster pack.
    2. Bring your fireworks. Together we should be able to put on amazing display!
    3. We'll walk around Seaside beginning at 7:20 pm ultimately ending up near the bonfire on the beach. Keep an eye out for your walk leaders in Hot Dog or Banana Costumes.
    4. Make sure to capture some photos and/or video of the event. We'll be holding another contest here on the forum to choose the ones that best capture the spirit of the event.
    Hope to see you all there!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Re: Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Summer Beach Party on July 5th at 7 pm EST!

I'm coming! it sounds fun!

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Summer Beach Party on July 5th at 7 pm EST!

awessome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Summer Beach Party on July 5th at 7 pm EST!

Sounds fun, can't wait for the party!

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

I'm coming!! Thanks for letting it be on July 5th, and not 4th!! I have plans on the 4th...
    <Place siggie here>

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Server 1 is somewhat my enemy for lag, but i hope to be there

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

earthshine is offline Explorer

I'll be there

honk14 Guest

Icon2 Re: Join the Free Realms Insider Staff for a Summer Beach Party on July 5th at 7 pm EST!

ill be there looks awesome

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by friendforever View Post
    I'm coming!! Thanks for letting it be on July 5th, and not 4th!! I have plans on the 4th...
    We figured a lot would have plans on the 4th and leading up to - so we selected the 5th for that very reason.

Hope to see you all there ~~

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

soad667 is offline Explorer

3am for me. Sounds a bit tough, but maybe i'll do it. Never been to a FR party before, except the Dares' concert.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast