Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default "Its Your World" video premere -- Bonus "Behind the Scenes" with the Dares!!!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1818]"Its Your World" video premere -- Bonus "Behind the Scenes" with the Dares!!![/drupal]

Just in time for the Birthday Anniversary of FreeRealms, The Dares release their video "It's Your World". This is what Matt recently said:

The band recently wrote an original song called 'It's Your World' for the video game Free Realms, and now you can watch the video for it right here. "We waited forever just to make it to this point," Matt says. "And now that we're here, it's like all that energy we've had bottled up is ready to come out. We're ready to play -- we're ready to be everywhere."

Read the entire article here.

We've also found that Free Realms and the Dares recorded a "Behind the Scenes" video while filming the music video at Birmingham Senior High School in Van Nuys, California shown below!

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: "Its Your World" video premere!!!

Sick!!!!! wait whats so big about making a music video didnt they already make one?

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

I saw that video...I tried typing the names of the characters it showed in the video in character search, but they didn't show up...guess they only made those for the video and then deleted them or something...

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

I thought the video was so great! Too fun to see the names over their heads! LOL I love that song!!!

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

I can't watch it!!!!
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: "Its Your World" video premere -- Bonus "Behind the Scenes" with the Dares!!!

That's pretty cool. lol.

savvyjoe is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: "Its Your World" video premere -- Bonus "Behind the Scenes" with the Dares!!!

i got my pack and i was so excited !!!!
    p.s you guys wouldnt believe me if i said im doing this comment on my dsi but believe it cause iam!!
    http://www.omgpop.com/?r=1ayng i love this site you should join it
    also im searching for the following vrs : utility belt,skater kicks+ shorts,penguin feathered mask,sparkling tiara

Treyane is offline Explorer

CAN`T Watch the Musik Video - Player dosent start !!!! I dissable all ABP and also noscript .... I also use Firefox Google Chorme and also IE8 to try ...but none of this will start the player Oo ......

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I love the ending, they just stare at each other and keep flickering their eyes back and forth... How awkward lol
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

awesome video!!!! i want a pixie character for some reason now....