Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default It's Raining, It's Pouring, the Old Man is Sn -- It's Raining MEATBALLS in Free Realms!?!

A new story entry has been added:

It's Raining, It's Pouring, the Old Man is Sn -- It's Raining MEATBALLS in Free Realms!?!

From what we have gathered, it started raining meatballs, vegetables and fruit on August 18th at 12am Pacific Time in Free Realms. In addition, a few new "FFA Rep" NPCs appeared in Seaside, Lakeshore and Farnum's Farm!

Visit one of the new NPCs to accept the collection quests for the raining food items to earn "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" t-shirts. Once you have completed all 3 t-shirt quests, head to Sanctuary and find Helga Humbleloaf, who will teach you a new "Spaghetti and Meatballs" recipe. When you consume the "Spaghetti and Meatballs" item, it turns you into a meatball for 30 minutes!

Here are all the details about the new Free Realms event, thanks to TheVoidRose's research on the SOE forum. A server shutdown has just been announced, hopefully allowing international players the chance to participate.

• It "rains" in Seaside, Lakeshore and Farnum's Farm.
    • Rain starts 1 minute after the announcement.
    • Rain lasts for 3 minutes
    • Rain storm comes every 16 minutes
    • Visit FFA rep in Seaside, Lakeshore or Farnum's Farm for shirt quests.
    • Total necessary drops to complete the shirt quests - 20 meatballs and 12 of each corn, celery, strawberries, cherries.
    • There are 3 shirts - White, Blue, Green.
    • After shirt quests, visit Helga Humbleloaf in Sanctuary to get new recipe "Spaghetti and Meatballs"
    • Spaghetti And Meatballs recipe - Trade Helga "rained" items for ingredients.
    • Spaghetti And Meatballs turns you into a meatball for 30 minutes when you consume.
    • Currently restricted to US members only

Here's a video of a meatball rainstorm for those who haven't seen one yet!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz2ZjN8eAOY[/ame]

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: It's Raining, It's Pouring, the Old Man is Sn -- It's Raining MEATBALLS in Free Realms!?!

How fun - that is hilarious and awesome. They are so clever, aren't they? Absolutely love it. Thanks for telling us, Kade!

Default Re: It's Raining, It's Pouring, the Old Man is Sn -- It's Raining MEATBALLS in Free Realms!?!

Quote Originally Posted by B.Moonsong View Post
    How fun - that is hilarious and awesome. They are so clever, aren't they? Absolutely love it. Thanks for telling us, Kade!
    No problem... I've seen in-game promos for movies before, but this is by far the most inventive!!!

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

This is so funny i love it
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

I heard it was "raining" north of lakeshore, next thing I know I'm dodging corn and celery!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaKing View Post
    I heard it was "raining" north of lakeshore, next thing I know I'm dodging corn and celery!
    BTW, like my video attire? Protesting the shoes?

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Wolfspotter View Post
    BTW, like my video attire? Protesting the shoes?
    LOVED IT! Thanks! Hopefully they'll return them to normal in the update....in 23 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaKing View Post
    LOVED IT! Thanks! Hopefully they'll return them to normal in the update....in 23 minutes...
    I added a note to the end about the no shoes too..

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

hopefully it wont be done for long
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Thats a funny video good thing im in the us
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast