Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Insider Guild Resurgence -- Join the Movement!

Over the past few weeks members of the Insider Guild and community have started a new movement to increase guild participation and activities. This movement has been titled the "Insider Resurgence" and thanks to a core group of members from our guild, it has been a great success.

The Staff at FreeRealmsInsider.com has expressed a great desire to help the Resurgence continue in a supporting way, while encouraging further participation and planning of events by members. It has always been our vision to eventually step back from the planning all of the guild events, allowing members to take a much stronger lead by planning and hosting what they would like to see.

Very shortly you will start to see these events featured on our Front Page. They will be open to all guild and forum members to join in (along with those who just like to read the front page), hosted by various members from our guild <Insiders>. It is the hope of these members (and the staff) that this will cause a resurgence in Insider Pride! Allowing members to invite friends once again to our forums, guild, events, and our wonderful community.

The Staff (and officers of the guild) have been hoping for this kind of Resurgence from the membership for some time. We are overjoyed that these members have made this part of our vision for the guild and community a reality, and we hope many more will join them in their cause for fun and good old fashion Insider partying!

Stay tuned for the first week of the Resurgence...Coming soon, brought to you by the Recruits and Members of <Insiders>!
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 07-12-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Insider Guild Resurgence -- Join the Movement!

Used To Be In That, Had to Quit Due To My Lack Of Writing I'm More Of A Helper Then A Writer
    And I Need To Work Alot (: But ConGrats Peeps

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Princess is offline Master Gamer

Wow thats great
    Thanks for the amazing sig:
    Jaiyden & Lindei

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

*blushesandshufflesfeet* It's always worth your while to put a smile on someone elses face =)

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

That is really cool! They all did an awesome job!

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

everytime i meet and insider i ask them to join.they either say no or the go offline or teleport.what the heck!?
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

Unregistered Guest

how do you get in the guild

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    *blushesandshufflesfeet* It's always worth your while to put a smile on someone elses face =)
    Agreed (:...

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by deving1 View Post
    everytime i meet and insider i ask them to join.they either say no or the go offline or teleport.what the heck!?
    You have to apply to the guild before you can be accepted. Unless you run into a staff member, no one can add you anyway. Sorry , but good luck getting in the guild

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

MysticNight is offline Newbie Explorer

I have had few really nasty run in's on Free realm from Guild members in your group...It hasn't been A Great experience for me..I was upset to find out that they came from this website since I do belong to it and thought it was a great community...But for the few that have been stalking me on Free Realm with your guild name...I am not too sure u really want that kind of publicity for your community..I would hope that some time in the future this would be addressed so that people know u are a friendly group not a bunch of stalker who pick on little kids.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast