Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Insider Discovers Two New Halloween-Themed Diamond Shards in FreeRealms!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=681]Insider Discovers Two New Halloween-Themed Diamond Shards in FreeRealms![/drupal]

Thanks to TheBananaKing from our Free Realms forum for bringing our attention to some new Halloween-themed diamond shards! In the thread (Haloween Diamond Shards?), TheBananaKing tells us that he saw these shards equipped on a player called "The Legend".

They are the Super Spooky Diamond Shard, which has a fire effect and the Creepy Crawly Diamond Shard, with a spider effect!

The Legend was unsure as to how he got the diamond shards, but you can see that they are not member-only shards and they are definitely for Halloween. For now, we are assuming that they are released and are available as wheel prizes, or that they are unreleased and will come with the next update for Halloween with the rest of the costumes. If it's the latter, we're unsure how The Legend was able to score them, but they look awesome!

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Insider Discovers Two New Halloween-Themed Diamond Shards in FreeRealms!

They do look awesome i cant wait to get one
    last nightMe and bananaking tryed to get more info from the legend but he dissapeared before we could ask him anything

Green ninja is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Insider Discovers Two New Halloween-Themed Diamond Shards in FreeRealms!

so by wheel what you gotta land on
    Thanks Zack....
    Connected at last..
    No story is not worth hearing
    Spoiler: show
    Price of freedom
    "I will never Lose"
    Solider 1st class
    im the best you know it!
    "Embrace yuor dreams like I do."-me...
    *Proud to be the 27th member of the Insiders*

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

it would most likely be under the shards icon on the wheel

Tom Greysurf is offline Newbie Explorer

I think it actually might be something a lot simpler... folks don't usually check through their entire inventory when they make SC purchases... perhaps if folks bought the expensive H'ween outfits, they got those as a bonus?

Don't go out and purchase them. For now, if someone already HAS, they should check their inventory. In any case, I'm sure their actual source will be known within a day or two.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for crediting me
    I wonder if there will be a halloween wheel...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I don't see the spookiness in the Spooky Shard? Am I just blind or something?
    Wait, Any Job? Does that mean I could have the Spider Shard on my Star Shot Candle?...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

misterfiredude is offline Pro Gamer

I hope you get it form the wheel!!!

We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

The spooky one? Maybe fire is supposed to be spooky.............
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

woot cant wait to put this affect on my wand!