Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Info from Laralyn and the Free Realms Team on Upcoming December Updates

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1003]Info from Laralyn and the Free Realms Team on Upcoming December Updates[/drupal]

Thank you to member wilbymilstone for passing along information that Laralyn shared on the SOE forums earlier today.

Laralyn indicated that the economy of the game is being closely evaluated, and that many changes in the December updates will affect the value of the coins, what you can buy for coins, and how easy it is to spend your coins. She also stated:

"For example, we're adding a coin shop so you can browse items more easily from anywhere in the game (similar to the Station Cash Marketplace). Many house items can be purchased for coins as well. We're also re-balancing how many coins you earn through every activity, so non-combat minigames are more in line with combat minigames in terms of the coins you earn. The plan right now is to finish the mid-December update, and then take a fresh look at our economy after we gather more data. We'll continue to make tweaks to the economy after that. Our goal is always to make every job and minigame equally rewarding.

I also wanted to mention that there are a lot of bug fixes included in the December update. We're also planning to focus on bugs and quality issues for a period right after the update. Stay tuned!"

Laralyn also verified that the updates following December will be focused on quality issues and patches. The Treasure Chest bug will be fixed as well as the stacking issues!

Ninja X is offline Banned

Default Re: Info from Laralyn and the Free Realms Team on Upcoming December Updates

does thaT MEAN THEY WILL HAVE LOWER PRICES I JHOPE SO

CHUS0 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Info from Laralyn and the Free Realms Team on Upcoming December Updates

yess hope it too

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

This is so exciting!

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

I hope they do that mid-december update soon, I'm tired of waiting

Ninja X is offline Banned

i want housing a pets those and well level cap increase or something and a new place and a new combat job

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

the coins marketplace will be nice, no more searching for different vendors
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

The Player is offline Newbie Explorer

man i cant wait!

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

I heard there might be a cap on coins, is this true?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaKing View Post
    I heard there might be a cap on coins, is this true?
    I'd expect that this is already implemented, but no one has yet reached the cap. Their system can only hold so much information, so it is more a cap on the system's capabilities.