Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default How to Make Money Fast In Free Realms! (At Brugo's Fishing Spot) *Nerfed*

A new story entry has been added:

How to Make Money Fast In Free Realms! (At Brugo's Fishing Spot) *Nerfed*

This strategy has been nerfed (removed) by Sony, Brugo no longer drops items!

A couple of days ago, a user from our Free Realms Forum sent me a tip on how to make money in Free Realms. I followed the instructions but found it difficult to follow the written text.
    Once I had confirmed that the strategy worked, I decided to make a video guide using the in-game video capture. It turned out great (after about 10 takes)! If you want to make money fast in Free Realms, here's a great way to do it. It only takes two minutes per battle and I have earned up to 1300 coins in one battle!
    (Click the HQ button for better quality)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLxqx_aCizY[/ame]

For those that can't see the video, here is a step-by-step guide on how to make money fast in Free Realms:

1. Teleport to Lakeshore
    2. Turn to face the farm and tree
    3. Head between the tree and rock (to the left of the farm)
    4. Jump off the cliff
    5. Cross the river
    6. Look for a big troll named Brugo
    7. Battle him and he will usually drop an item worth 500-1200 coins!

Celina Guest

Icon8 Re: How to Make Money Fast In Free Realms! (At Brugo's Fishing Spot)

WHERE IS LAKESHORE!?!?!?!

Default Re: How to Make Money Fast In Free Realms! (At Brugo's Fishing Spot)

Didn't realize that the video didn't post in the forum.... Just added it.... I took a picture of the video showing where Lakeshore is on the map
    Attached Images Attached Images

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

How do you take a video? I'm still having issues with my camera & portraits.

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak41502 View Post
    How do you take a video? I'm still having issues with my camera & portraits.
    I'm going to create a guide on that, with the quality settings, etc, but it's up at the top of your screen, the video camera. If you have a Youtube account, it will automatically upload within the game if you want, as well.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Awesome. I'll have to make a YouTube account them. When will this guide be ready?? im very interested in doing this since my portraits still do not work.

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks for posting the tip and video! I'll definitely give it a shot tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak41502 View Post
    Awesome. I'll have to make a YouTube account them. When will this guide be ready?? im very interested in doing this since my portraits still do not work.
    I'll try my best to get to it today, but tomorrow definitely!

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Speaking of earning money... would it be worthwhile to make an "Earning Money" section of the forum, and start it off with this video? If anybody else has good money tips I'd love to hear them! I know I can do mining and harvest minigames and sell those things and others back - but I know other people probably have some great strategies already!

Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    Speaking of earning money... would it be worthwhile to make an "Earning Money" section of the forum, and start it off with this video? If anybody else has good money tips I'd love to hear them! I know I can do mining and harvest minigames and sell those things and others back - but I know other people probably have some great strategies already!
    Good question... I would assume that it interests people! Let me see where we could make something like that fit. I'm learning as I go along here, building forum by forum.. LOL

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast