Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashley Preciousfable

Title: Hosting an Event? Post it on FreeRealmsinsider.com!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Hosting an Event? Post it on FreeRealmsinsider.com!

Calling all Party Planners! Are you hosting an event sometime soon, looking for ideas on planning one, or just looking to spread the word about your weekly parties? Then you should check out our new Event/Party Planning forum for FreeRealmsInsider.com members to post their event details.Our new section will allow users to invite the FRI community to their public events, find details about upcoming events, and share ideas of how to create a successful event or party. It's free to register here at FRI, and after registering you get the added benefit of participating in weekly Contests, an active Free Realms community, our free market for trading, and sharing information about your newest events. If you are simply looking for something to do tonight, or looking to advertise your own event & invite a great community along - the event section is made just for you!

View the article
    gianna likes this.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

copperjake is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Hosting an Event? Post it on FreeRealmsinsider.com!

I might post one sooner or later thx im still working on my characters house me and my bro share.

Perreh is offline Explorer

Default Re: Hosting an Event? Post it on FreeRealmsinsider.com!

This website is very nice I love how everything is so organized!