Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Heads Up: New SOE Station Cash Card Hitting Stores!

Looking to get more Station Cash for the President's Day housing sales? Or perhaps stock up for the future, and maybe someday boost your VIP rank?
    Whatever the case may be: Be sure check out the new SC card coming to stores near you the next time you shop for one!

Announcing the $15 all-in-one Sony Online Enteratinment card! Unlike the Free Realms or Clone Wars Adventures cards, this is labeled and ready for many of SOE's games, making it easy for player of any SOE player to add 1500 Station Cash or 30-days of game time to their account!

In terms of Free Realms: This just gives you another option when looking for Station Cash! Note however that, unlike some Free Realms SC cards (which can range from $5/500SC, $10/1000SC & $25/2500SC), these cards have no exclusive item attached to them.

It should also be pointed out that SC from the Free Realms/Clone Wars Adventures cards can be used across any of the other SOE games, as this new $15 card will also do. Only now, players of other SOE games like EverQuest II or the new DC Universe Online don't have to be seen purchasing a FR/CWA card to get some Station Cash...

This new card should now be available at your local GameStop location, and will soon hit other locaitons where FR/CWA cards can be found, like Best Buy, Target, and 7-Eleven. (Yes: This only applies to retailers in the United States. Sorry international players!)
    So the next time you need to grab some Station Cash, keep an eye out for these cards!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Heads Up: New SOE Station Cash Card Hitting Stores!

Hmm, I wonder if they'll be in Canada..
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

twinkle0077 is offline Amateur Gamer

oooh theres a gamestop next to my hair salon...eh, i think i'll just go credit card style.
    Twinkle0077 :3 (IGN: Savannah Dream)

if i have made an offer or request in your shop, please vm me instead of a reply.

30 day=1 month 1month=499 sc and if you chose the 30 day trial ffrom the sc card youll be getting a rip..just think about it
    id rather use the 1500 sc on 3 month member (3 month=1299)
    Last edited by ryder radiantgyro; 02-20-2011 at 10:47 AM.
    skylìght(ì-alt 0236)
    X-Box live----solja dude 99

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Trademarked View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if they'll be in Canada..
    (Yes: This only applies to retailers in the United States. Sorry international players!)
    o.o...........
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

This seems nice for those who want more than $10 but less than $20. I think I will be buying these cards from now on (If the stores have them).

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

This sounds cool. But yeah, If I ever find time to get one, I'm going for the sc, thats a muchs better deal. Now if only they would make a $20 card...

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

This is my lucky day I will probably start getting these cards
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

ValSparkjolt is offline Explorer

Im getting two SC cards roday. Do you think they will do a double SC weekend? If not i'll just buy a ninja weapon, TCG cards and house items or more TCG cards

Jakearoo is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ryder radiantgyro View Post
    30 day=1 month 1month=499 sc and if you chose the 30 day trial ffrom the sc card youll be getting a rip..just think about it
    id rather use the 1500 sc on 3 month member (3 month=1299)
    The 30 Day is for games like DC Universe, Everquest, etc where $15 is 30 days of play time, so they're not ripping anyone off.