Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Half Off All Snow Days Items During The Last Week & New Bowling Items!

It's been over a month since Snow Days began this holiday season, but now it's time for it to come to an end. Yes: You have exactly a week to get all the Snow Days stuff you want as it all goes down and melts away (until next winter) this January 19th!

In the mean time, there's some good news to those who waited out on getting new Snow Days items in the SC Marketplace: They're all half off! That's right: If it was an SC item that was released for Snow Days, it's now half off on the marketplace! But again: You only have a week left until it all goes away on the 19th!

If you already bought every single Snow Day items in the SC Marketplace, well, there's some new things in the marketplace right now!

That's correct! There's new bowling-themed items! That includes a new Bowling Ball ride and Bowling Pin Outfit! What do you think of it? Is it a strike or is it a gutterball for you? I'll probably spare a few SC for both of them down the lane...

Are you going to buy any Snow Days or bowling items in the next week?
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Default Re: Half Off All Snow Days Items During The Last Week & New Bowling Items!

:O OMG -wants to be bowling pin hopes i dont get hit- and really their all down half price at one time? hmm i not sure if i want to use on bowling or other stuff from other holidays....(btw i rule with first comment!)
    Last edited by Jerry Steelchampion; 01-13-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Half Off All Snow Days Items During The Last Week & New Bowling Items!

Since you asked; Gutterball!
    I mean c'mon. How random can you get? I thought the 8 ball was the apex of randomness, but once again, they have proven me wrong. I'll say this for FR. They never fail to surprise me.

Now the half off Snow Days items is another matter. I'm tempted to pick up another Gifting Tree, but then again, how many sweaters does one pixie need? I'm beginning to think these trees are 50% wool. Perhaps you should call them Ewe Trees. So that's where Ewel logs come from.... Or is that Yule logs? Sooo confused.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

I really need to pay more attention to the near-end discount. I had to such in a rush, I bought all of the snowglobes and the penguin pet! -writes note to self: Do not rush the glory of half-off discounts!!!!-
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Lazarus Swiftbreeze is offline Master Gamer

That's funny, I recently said to a friend of mine that it would be so awesome if they added bowling to the game. I guess that's close enough lol

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in
    your signature.

strikin brawler is offline Pro Gamer

Hhahaahahah funny new things .
    -Wants to Strrrrrike at once

lilwolfspirit is offline Amateur Gamer

What's ironic is that this Saturday I'm going to a place that has bowling alleys for my birthday party, rofl xD

bowling?!?!? thats really the best idea that they have? not even a bowling mini game?!?!?!?!
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

zois is offline Pro Gamer

This music is my style rock 'n' roll.I love it. first time listen it but the second is do cool song!

coolz123 is offline Amateur Gamer

o.o. why couldn`t they have this stuff to weeks ago before i spent my sc. -_-
    Server:1
    Forever Me!!!<3 IGN:Lielee