Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Haiti Charity Drive! Buy Zando the Red T-Rex to Help Support Haiti Relief Efforts!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1195]Haiti Charity Drive! Buy Zando the Red T-Rex to Help Support Haiti Relief Efforts![/drupal]

Last night's update added a new pet to the Station Cash store, Zando the T-Rex. Per Sony Online Entertainment:

"On January 12th, 2010, a massive earthquake devastated the island nation of Haiti. In an effort to show support and lend aid, SOE will be offering items priced at 500SC on the Station Marketplace through EverQuest, EverQuest II, and Free Realms.

From January 15th to January 18th at 11:59pm PST, redeem 500 station cash towards the purchase of one of these items and SOE will contribute $10 (up to $25,000) to aid in the relief efforts being sent to Haiti.

Thank you for helping us to lend a hand to those in need."

Here is a picture of two Insider Zandos hanging out by the FRI Rock in Sanctuary. Remember this promotion only runs through January 18th! Special thanks to SOE for offering this promotion and matching our $5 (500 SC) donations!

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Haiti Charity Drive! Buy Zando the Red T-Rex to Help Support Haiti Relief Efforts!

Darn! I don't have anymore SC left. I feel so sorry for those people in Haiti.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Kzor is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Haiti Charity Drive! Buy Zando the Red T-Rex to Help Support Haiti Relief Efforts!

its good ppl help eachother in need and its also good we get new pets

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Darn... I really need to talk my mom into buying some SC cards for me.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

Awesome i am going to run to the store now. I like helping others .

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Totally getting this pet later today! Love it

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Awww so cute. I need one of those.
    I saw a pic of that earthquake in Haiti yesterday. Its good we are able to help
    Last edited by Meagan Goldlight; 01-17-2010 at 11:12 AM.

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

oh it is a t rex. they have the best personality to me. hmmm I think i will buy it.
    what do the cross and um ropes? stand for?
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Darkcove View Post
    what do the cross and um ropes? stand for?
    The cross is the sign of health that most hospitals and such have, simply with inverted coloring. The ropes... Not sure. Might just be to give it a more unique look. It looks more like paint to me.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

or maybe its a bandage?
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast