Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Goal time! preview by Luke Sigmund

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=537]Goal time! preview by Luke Sigmund[/drupal]

As the month of September goes on, more information for the highly anticipated update entitled "Goal time!" has been released by various members of the SOE free realms community. Previously, information about the soccer mini game had been released at Dragon*con.

What has been confirmed in the earlier update from Dragon*con: is there will be use of uniforms, guild participate, special moves, power and speed boosts and that each half will be 4 to 5 minutes long. However, that did leave more questions including what the job would be like, would it follow a questline, and how you would "level up" this job.

Luke Sigmund recently released the following information through an article on MMORPG.com:

We've added an all new job, the Soccer Star, complete with 20 levels of progression. In the quest line you will defeat rival teams with your superior skills. You can earn new gear that makes you a better player as you level up. You can enhance your kick power, speed and various other stats.
    Charging your shots is definitely what sets apart the pro's from the amateurs. When you shoot the ball, hold down the spacebar and watch your kick meter charge. When it's full, shoot the ball and watch your awesome super kicks overwhelm the opponent's goalie. Soccer also features 3 players vs. 3 players lobbies. Join up and challenge your friends to a game for bragging rights and leaderboards.
    Soccer is a really fun addition to Free Realms and I think it all soccer lovers out there will have a great time reaching their GOOOALLLLL!!!!! of being a level 20 Soccer Star.
    With this information we can now confirm that there will be 20 levels to the Soccer Job titled "Soccer Star" and with each level you will earn new gear that improves your play and that you may enhance your abilities as you level--perhaps it will be like combat jobs and stars.
    The update "Goal time!" is currently scheduled to be released sometime this month. Stay tuned to Freerealmsinsider.com for more information!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Wild Tiger777 is offline Banned

Default Re: Goal time! preview by Luke Sigmund

i CANT WAIT FOR SOCCER STAR!!!!! ... anywoys ... do u know when its gonna come out .??? is it gonna be in the end of september ??? ok .. byee ppls me gotta go to sleep .. soooooo BYE!

Bruce Oaktree is offline Explorer

Is it going to be a nonmember job?
    [Quote of the Week]"Everything that irritates us about otherscan lead us to and understanding of ourselves."[/Quote of the Week]

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

cant wait but i want druid and new places!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

This better be nonmember...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Bruce Oaktree is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    This better be nonmember...
    Why are you non- member like me.
    [Quote of the Week]"Everything that irritates us about otherscan lead us to and understanding of ourselves."[/Quote of the Week]

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Oaktree View Post
    Why are you non- member like me.
    Yes, and I am not wasting another $5 on FR.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

I want it to be nonmember. I'm probably gonna get a membership next month anyway though....... I've never had a membership but I really want one!
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Matt Mushroommind is offline Amateur Gamer

I CANT wait, running outta jobs to accually lvl up only DEmo, and blacksmith left SO I NEED A NEW JOB TO LVL

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

I am level 20 with a few jobs, 18 with the rest of the combat jobs, and vary levels with the other non combat jobs (they're all over 10) so if I can level like crazy then I'll be ready for the new Soccer job and then fishing, druid, and the new realm.