Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Get to Level 20 in the Kart Racing Job the Easy Way -- Race by Yourself!

A new story entry has been added:

Get to Level 20 in the Kart Racing Job the Easy Way -- Race by Yourself!

Thanks to Daddio, a member of our Free Realms Forums and our <Insiders> guild for the following tip -- you can create a race all by yourself and level up your Kart Racing job with ease and speed! A short 5-minute race filled almost half of my Kart Racing experience progress bar! No matter how bad you are at Kart Racing, you'll always finish in First Place!

Check out the video below to see how to race by yourself and earn experience toward your Kart Racing job and get to Level 20 in no time!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCjjzP3ef0E[/ame]

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Get to Level 20 in the Kart Racing Job the Easy Way -- Race by Yourself!

Wow thanks i really needed that.....=)
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Get to Level 20 in the Kart Racing Job the Easy Way -- Race by Yourself!

Wow ... thanks to Daddio and Kade! Awesome! My daughter and I both thank you!!! I just have one question - does that count at all towards your quest-line wins or losses? Thanks again!!!!!!!

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by B.Moonsong View Post
    I just have one question - does that count at all towards your quest-line wins or losses? Thanks again!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately, no....

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

It was actually a rather obvious fact to me. I didn't think it would give so many stars, though. Unfortunately, I will not rest until those quests are complete! Those are my last two quests, not including the quests atfer each one.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Kate Darkcastle is offline Amateur Gamer

How very cool! Thanks a bunch! I totally can not get the hang of the racing stuff, so this is the way to go!

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

After level 10 though it takes a long time to inch up
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

soad667 is offline Explorer

Cool tip. Btw, what i did was buying from the beginning the engine upgrade for 5000 and the races became a LOT easier than racing with the stock parts.

Hal Jordan is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by thatwackyned View Post
    After level 10 though it takes a long time to inch up
    Exactly. I'm level 7 at the moment, and just ran a 5 lap race by myself and got maybe 1/7 of a level. I'm sure you can get to 5 pretty quickly, but there aren't any quests in this class that tell you 'get to X level' so there is really no point.

And it is boring to be racing the same map over and over again by yourself.

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Yay, thank you so much for this, Kade!! I'm still really bad at it, but I don't have to worry about being fast, or not crashing into walls, or anything!!!
    <Place siggie here>