Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    General Glowlight is offline Newbie Explorer

Default General Glowlight here with yet more breaking news!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=796]General Glowlight here with yet more breaking news![/drupal]

After days of suspicion ending with a huge fight right in the middle of Sanctuary last night we decided to take Ree in for questioning. Unfortunately, he has a rock solid alibi. He and < Insider > Kate Soulfoot signed into the offices of FRI because they had an appointment with Kade the night he was attacked. Both Kate and Ree can vouch for each other. Security cameras also show them waiting outside Kade's office the entire evening. We can only speculate as to the nature of their appointment.

Goody Two Shoes Ashley Preciousfable , upon finding out that Ree was found to have an alibi unexpectedly has confessed! HOWEVER...after further investigation, it can be proved that she in fact could not have done the deed as she was spied in down town Sanctuary the night of the event purchasing office supplies. We believe she may be with holding information in order to not implicate her friends.

Another well known < Insider > Thomas "TJ" Silverstep has provided Cyn Raindrop a rock solid alibi. He was in her company the entire day taking pictures and exploring the Wilds Northeast. According to Thomas, she is still there camping and looking for the elusive tokens and treasures that are found there.

Debris from Kade's clothes confirm that he must have been warped from area to area in FR the night of the attack... Specifically Seaside, Shrouded Glade, Merry ville and Sanctuary as flora and fauna indigenous to those areas were found on his person.

This is a huge step in the right direction, but we still do not know who the culprit can be.......

Annie Starpeak is offline Explorer

Default Re: General Glowlight here with yet more breaking news!

Who did it??? Duh duh duhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

hianon is offline Amateur Gamer

It was izzy!!! ( I'm really really really really sorry izzy) genealogy gliwlight said that there was some gold missing and in rees over heard report ( I'm still on to you ree * points and stares*) you said thy you got gold for your dress somwhere and you wouldn't tell miss gnomie or anyone else ( I'm very sorry izzy really!!)

* genral glowlight ( I'm posting from my iPhone and it has auto fix
    Last edited by hianon; 10-24-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    <--- look at mah cool siggy!! made by freindforever

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

Maybe it is Izzi. She could still be mad about that ambassador incident. Even though Kade and Daddio were under the power of cotton candy, she may have wanted revenge. Maybe that is why no one has seen Daddio lately.
    Oh, no. Not my our sweet, innocent Izzi!
    *cries*
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs

Izzi Stormheart is offline Master Gamer

Ridiculous.... HOw could you all even THINK it was me?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Dahling, i know it wasn't me. I was shopping in Sanctuary...or was it Seaside? hmm

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

what did you guys switch brains/bodys or something izzi souns like autumn and autumn souds like izzi "dahling"
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

I know Daddio did not do this.He is so kind.
    I think it was ree or izzi.
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Wild Tiger777 is offline Banned

i dont think izzy did it .. shes way to nice .. like i said be4 it was probably Ree himself

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

I'm sorry Izzy. *sniffle* I have gotten to know you well and would not normally give any credence to such an accusation, but you seem to have been avoiding me all week. Your friend, Izzzi, said you were not around becuse you were busy balancing your checkbook. *cries loudly* NOT IZZY!
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs