Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Diffusion
  • 1 Post By gillego
  • 1 Post By DSP

Title: FreeRealmsInsider.com Weekly Contest: Win a $15 Station Cash Card OR Biker Helmet and Shades!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default FreeRealmsInsider.com Weekly Contest: Win a $15 Station Cash Card OR Biker Helmet and Shades!

Howdy! It's time for another weekly contest hosted by the staff of FreeRealmsInsider.com. This week our contest entries will be focused on one of the greatest aspects of FRI, helping our fellow Free Realms players. As usual, this contest will close on Sunday - October 7th - at 11:59pm (EASTERN). Don't miss the deadline, enter ASAP on the official contest thread located HERE.Our congratulations go out to our previous week's contest winners. Katlyn Oakdream, Purplegrape1234, and Kelvin64 who have been contacted with instructions on how to redeem their prize. Thanks to all our members for participating in our weekly contests, don't forget that Registration to enter is free here at FreeRealmsInsider.com. Good luck to our all entries for this week's fantastic contest.

View the article

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Diffusion is offline Explorer

Default Re: FreeRealmsInsider.com Weekly Contest: Win a $15 Station Cash Card OR Biker Helmet and Shades!

Congrats to the winners..
    chase123456tan likes this.
    Since: June 2009 Quit: August 2009

Returned August 2012

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FreeRealmsInsider.com Weekly Contest: Win a $15 Station Cash Card OR Biker Helmet and Shades!

Congrats.
    And I just learned something....

What was it?
    Let's see if I ( don't ) win the next contest.
    I'm fine with it. I just lose everything xD

Oh,and I'm still a bad writer :/
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon12 Re: FreeRealmsInsider.com Weekly Contest: Win a $15 Station Cash Card OR Biker Helmet and Shades!

Free Realms is all about helping new players, or just helping out your friends. One person in particular that I help a lot is my friend. He moved to Dallas, Texas a few months ago, so Free Realms is basically the only thing I can use to contact him. He just got on yesterday with me after he hadn't been on for about a month, and I had already finished the new Sunstone Valley quest. He really liked the new items I had, so I gave him all my extras for free. Also I helped him complete most of the quest. He was really happy!
    Sometimes I see a new player getting teased by returning players. I get really annoyed with them because they used to be new players too. I frequently stick up for "Newbs" because I feel like it is the right thing to do. Sometimes I even give them some better clothes so they fit in better. (I find the "Newb" term inappropriate and downright cruel.)
    When a player asks me for a rare, like Sport Shades, instead of being mean and declining them right away in a rude way, I let them show me their offer, because you never know, that person could have rares even though you might not think so. That basically raps up my opinion on helping people on Free Realms. But, always remember, treat others the same way you would want to be treated.
    For the greatest aspects of Free Realms, I think one of the best are Free Realms's oustanding, helpful, and confident Referees in their awesome black and white striped Ref shirts! I fell like they treat us so wll and we owe them a lot of gratitude. For example, when I got hacked once, I immediately contacted a Ref and he greeted me instantly. He caught the hacker AND got all of my items back. Imagine where I would be if Referee Gold wasn't there to help me.
    Another great aspect of Free Realms is all the wonderful things you can do! Dueling, adventuring, collecting, completing quests, hanging out with friends, and tons of other things. I love Sunstone Valley and all the new clothes and items you can get. Also, all the new things that were added like, Farming, Vaultberry, and Mystery Chests add great features to the game.
    One last great feature is Free Realms in all. The storyline is so complex and detailed it makes the game seem like it could be real. All the creatures add great detail to the game. Think of all the work SOE had to do to create this game! And lastly, Insiders. Insiders is probably the best aspect of the game! It posts all the updates and new features coming out on its forums! It also allows Free Realms players to communicate outside of the game! Though not a true aspect, I consider it one! I love Insiders and can't wait to hear about the winners! Congrats to the soon-to-be winners!

<Insiders>
    Bye FreeRealms!
    “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”

DSP
    DSP is offline Explorer

COOL! i thinks thisis nice of FR

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Is it next week,Ashley?

I want to really know who won.

*not likely me lol*
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

mewpix100 is offline Explorer

who are the winners?

Nocturne is offline Explorer

Congrats to the previous week's contest winners!

Yes, all 3 of you... Katlyn Oakdream, Purplegrape1234, and Kelvin64!

Good job!

DSP
    DSP is offline Explorer

Congrats to you winners we all know you worked hard and deserve to win