Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default FreeRealmsInsider.com Weekly Contest: Win a $15 Station Cash Card OR Biker Helmet and Shades!

Welcome to another Weekly Contest hosted by the staff of FreeRealmsInsider.com. This week contest entries will be asked to reflect on their favorite location, item, or game found in Free Realms and create a short story based on this experience and why it is their favorite. This contest will close on September 30th at 11:59pm (EASTERN), so be sure to enter ASAP on the official contest thread located HERE.We will soon be announcing our new Insiders hangout and official party location for Sunstone Valley, stay tuned to the front page here at FRI for all the details. Good luck to all those who enter this week, and remember that registration is free! Register for a chance to win, get to know Free Realms players, the latest Free Realms news, and participate in cool events.

View the article

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

mewpix100 is offline Explorer

Default Re: FreeRealmsInsider.com Weekly Contest: Win a $15 Station Cash Card OR Biker Helmet and Shades!

Can you please tell us the winner....

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FreeRealmsInsider.com Weekly Contest: Win a $15 Station Cash Card OR Biker Helmet and Shades!

Quote Originally Posted by mewpix100 View Post
    Can you please tell us the winner....

The winner for the previous contest (insider hangout) was announced, and we will announce the winner for this contest during the same time we release details about the next weekly contest.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

*Looks around*
    Bad Ashley.
    *Looks around*
    Not trying to be mean.
    Um.
    *Walks away*
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.