Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Freerealmsinsider.com -- Celebrate the Holidays' with a Holiday Card Contest: Win a Toyger!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1080]Freerealmsinsider.com -- Celebrate the Holidays' with a Holiday Card Contest: Win a Toyger![/drupal]

Happy holidays everyone! In the spirit of creativity and sharing we are hosting a holiday card contest.Simply create a card following the rules listed below and post it on THIS THREAD by January 1st 2010 to enter, Cards must feature images from Free Realms - either drawn or edited from in game pictures you have taken.

Cards will be judged in the following Categories:
    • Best overall design -- Winner will receive a toyger whistle card!*
    • Silliest Card
    • Most Creative
    • Founder's Choice -- This card will be selected by Kade & Claire and the winner will win a Free Realms Prize pack

There are many categories and many prizes to be won; each category will have one winner selected at random (excluding the founder's choice, which will be chosen by Kade & Claire) and each winner will be awarded one prize. Your card can be based on a classic design you see every year or entirely unique and silly! We welcome them all!

You must be a registered member of FreeRealmsInsider.com to enter -- Register now, it's free!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Default Re: Freerealmsinsider.com -- Celebrate the Holidays' with a Holiday Card Contest: Win a Toyger!

whats a toyer?
    Lana del Rey <3

Default Re: Freerealmsinsider.com -- Celebrate the Holidays' with a Holiday Card Contest: Win a Toyger!

The toyger is a tiger cat exclusive from the trading card virtual rewards.

I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ashley where we'll know who's the winner?Can we look from the news page?Also,I've sent a pic!(p.s:I did it myself(edited a bit))

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

great idea I'm gonna try my best
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

The winner will be announced on the front page: like all of our contests.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

The Toygear Whistle is one of the most coveted pets in all FreeRealms. Very Rare and hard to get! They are adorable cats. There is a picture of it in the announcement.

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

i doubt I'll win but it's worth a try
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

ShoppingShopping is offline Amateur Gamer

awesome i wnt thtt tiger!!
    Chelsea Mwah
    < Haterz Made Me Famous >
    I LOVE U JASON <33

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Do you mean a tcg card or a Christmas card?