Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default FreeRealmsInsider Celebrates 2 Million Free Realms Members With a Party and Free Stuff!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=77]FreeRealmsInsider Celebrates 2 Million Free Realms Members With a Party and Free Stuff![/drupal]

To celebrate the 2 million member mark in Free Realms and the winners of our May Contest ending tomorrow, we're organizing a Free Realms Insider party!

This is the first time we've done something like this, so we'll see how it goes and adjust accordingly if we need to. Taking an idea from other parties we've organized in other virtual worlds, we'd like to do a virtual walk through Free Realms, with hanging out at the beginning and end! You never know what prizes you might get for participating (you must be a FRI member to win, register now)!

The walk party will start at 4 PM Pacific Time (7 PM Eastern Time) on Sunday, May 31st. The party will be hosted on Server 1 and the beginning point is the gate at Sanctuary. The schedule for the walk follows.
    </p>
    1. Start at gate of Sanctuary.
    2. Head South to marked intersection.
    3. Head West toward the path to Snowhill.
    4. Stop once before High Road at the first star.
    5. Stop at High Road Junction.
    6. Stop at Rest Stop across from Soccer Fields.
    7. Continue North to Big Tree in Snowhill.

Each stopping point is marked in bold so that people can catch up, play around for a minute or two and then continue. Assuming that we wait 2-3 minutes per stop, the walk should take approximately 15 minutes, ending under the Big Tree in Snowhill! Clickhereto see the route map.

As part of the celebration, Free Realms Insider will be offering prizes for the following:

1 Free Realms Trading Card Booster Pack for each winner

1. Best group photo
    2. Best photo of Free Realms Insider staff
    3. Best photo of walk

The photos can be edited or compiled from screenshots during the walk and party, let your imagination take it away!

1 $5 Walmart Station Cash Card

1. Best video

Each of the videos must include a scene from the Free Realms Insider walk/party, you must reference www.freerealmsinsider.com at both the beginning and end of the video, and it must be uploaded to Youtube.

The video can be anything you want it to be -- a "short film", a music video, anything you want. It can be edited and spliced together with videos and scenes from all over Free Realms, set to music, the more creative, the better!

The contest for best video and best photos will start as soon as the party/walk begins and we'll close the contest entries in one week, at 11:59 Pacific time on Sunday, June 7th! Put your photos in this thread and paste your Youtube links here when you finish your videos!

We hope to see all of you there and look forward to your photos and videos! For those that can't make it to the Free Realms Insider party, we'll be sure to give you some stock video footage that you are all welcome to use on our FreeRealmsInsider Youtube Channel.

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FreeRealmsInsider Celebrates 2 Million Free Realms Members!

Awsome Kade who is hosting it ill definitly be there sound very fun

And I dont get how to win prizes
    Last edited by Kimmy Sweetblossom; 05-30-2009 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Re: FreeRealmsInsider Celebrates 2 Million Free Realms Members!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy Sweetblossom View Post
    Awsome Kade who is hosting it ill definitly be there sound very fun

And I dont get how to win prizes
    Most of us will be there and we'll be giving out random prizes to those who identify themselves as FreeRealmsInsider members. You can also win prizes by taking pictures and videos and submitting them for the contest

Default Re: FreeRealmsInsider Celebrates 2 Million Free Realms Members With a Party and Free Stuff!

ok i will be there and i would be either Kimmy Sweetblossom or Katie Fluttersong {if my name gets approved it will be Katie Fluttersinger} ok it will be fun and who is hosting it
    Im back! :3

Default Re: FreeRealmsInsider Celebrates 2 Million Free Realms Members With a Party and Free Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy Sweetblossom View Post
    ok i will be there and i would be either Kimmy Sweetblossom or Katie Fluttersong {if my name gets approved it will be Katie Fluttersinger} ok it will be fun and who is hosting it
    The entire staff (hopefully) will be hosting it. You'll probably see Ashley Preciousfable (MissGnomie), Cyn Raindrop, Kade Wolfspotter, Autumn Roselake and others.

Ok i have Cyn as my friend ill ask you to be my friend there too cant wait

And what day is it going to be
    Last edited by Kimmy Sweetblossom; 05-30-2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The walk party will start at 4 PM Pacific Time (7 PM Eastern Time) on Sunday, May 31st.
    (tomorrow)

Oh ILL WILL BE THERE thanks and are all the prizes for members because then ill go to my member charecter

and if i have to be on my member charecter i need someone to get me there lol

then i would add before it lol
    Last edited by Kimmy Sweetblossom; 05-30-2009 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

flybabytina is offline Explorer

This sounds like so much fun! Isn't this starting at the same time the Dares concert is?

Quote Originally Posted by flybabytina View Post
    This sounds like so much fun! Isn't this starting at the same time the Dares concert is?
    No it isnt because the dares start June 2nd this is tomorrow

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast