Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Update Exports Meatballs Internationally -- Scratch that -- Just a glitch!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=552]Free Realms Update Exports Meatballs Internationally -- Scratch that -- Just a glitch![/drupal]

Thanks to clawz93 and MissGnomie from our Free Realms Insider Forums for letting us know that a small patch to Free Realms this morning has allowed users outside of the US (At this point, we can confirm Canada and the UK) to participate in the FFA quests for collecting the fruits, veggies and meatballs. Now, international players (at least some of them) will be able to wear the shirts and make the Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe and roll around Sanctuary all day!

We know how upsetting this was to players outside of the US who felt very left out by the promotion, so we're extremely happy to see it become available to you all! Watch your screens and hurry down to Lakeshore, Farnum's Farm and Seaside when the weather forecast hits. For more specifics on the promotion, check our original article: It's Raining, It's Pouring, the Old Man is Sn -- It's Raining MEATBALLS in Free Realms!?!

Unfortunately, this update has introduced a high-priority bug into Free Realms -- all players are now in "canned" or "bubble" chat! This bug also has limited access to the SOE Forums to the Announcement section only, for all players within Free Realms.

We'll keep this article as up-to-date as possible if we hear any information about a fix or find out any further issues.

UPDATE: Thanks to Nymo for also noting that the comments section in our profiles has disappeared as well. In addition, Moonif has also noted that Station Cash appears to be missing in all accounts and Shonali has noticed that there are issues with claiming TCG items in game.

MissGnomie and others from Canada now report that they can no longer see FFA reps.

Final word from Pex is that this was not intended to be opened to International Players and is still a US-only promotion.

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Update Exports Meatballs Internationally, "Cans" all users!

I would hate to find out if this is a glitch or something, since I know many outside the US wants some of the meatball-action going on in FR recently...

oh, And don't forget that the comments tab on the FR profile pages have disappeared with the open in-game chat and forums as well... Let's hope all this is sorted out soon!

chutney is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Update Exports Meatballs Internationally, "Cans" all users!

Yes I just ran around madly trying to collect corn and celery shouting yes we can now play in the UK, but no free chat!!! Trying to tell that to someone who was talking to me was hard!!! still thanks to this thread I now know it is a bug.... Hurray boo or something like that.... love this game
    Holly Redspring ~ Playing every day ~ usually on Server 1 but sometimes 2 or 10 !! Look for me or call me if you want to group for dungeon.

Wizard Level 20/Archer Level 20/Brawler Level 20/Pet Trainer Level 20/Postman Level 20/Ninja Level 20/Chef Level 20/Miner Level 20

cathi is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Free Realms Update Exports Meatballs Internationally, "Cans" all users, Missing SC!

OMG!

Thanks for letting us know all this...

~Kyra

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Update Exports Meatballs Internationally!

monkies and cyn (i think) can now participate (i still think )
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

theyve also gotten rid off free talking and you can only use presets
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Bruce Oaktree is offline Explorer

Could someone tell me about this canned or bubble chat?
    [Quote of the Week]"Everything that irritates us about otherscan lead us to and understanding of ourselves."[/Quote of the Week]

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Oaktree View Post
    Could someone tell me about this canned or bubble chat?
    It's the chat that people under 13 are stuck in, and regular users can choose to use... It has prewritten messages.

Bruce Oaktree is offline Explorer

So for sure if I went on FR right now I would have privleges of a 9 year old.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Oaktree View Post
    So for sure if I went on FR right now I would have privleges of a 9 year old.
    It's called Quick Chat, and it's that big bubble that has the ... in the corner of it. And it's the privileges of a 12 year old .
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.