Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Update: Coins and Mother's Day Items brought to Station Cash Store!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1893]Free Realms Update: Coins and Mother's Day Items brought to Station Cash Store![/drupal]

One of the more interesting additions in last night's update is the ability to buy Coins with Station Cash. For 375 SC players are now able to purchase 10,000 coins to spend on clothing items, house items, pet pals or whatever suits their fancy! Coins also come in 1,000 coins (100 SC), 5,000 coins (275 SC), and 7,500 coins (375 SC) purchases. The Image below shows the coins at the member's discount price.

There are also new "old school" items for various jobs such as the electric knife for the Chef. And in true family spirit, the Station Cash Store released Mothers Day themed flowers. The flower bouquet is available in four different colors. This would make Station Cash a great gift for a Mom playing Free Realms for those who still need ideas! You could purchase a card and add a gift of station cash inside it.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

SilentRyo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Update: Coins and Mother's Day Items brought to Station Cash Store!

Is that cool? I don't think so.
    Anything wrong with Ninja Power?
    I walk in the shade of Snowhill...
    Adam Snowforce

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Update: Coins and Mother's Day Items brought to Station Cash Store!

i think its more for non members who dont get power hour and want quick coins

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRyo View Post
    Is that cool? I don't think so.
    I don't think so either...

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

I just through up in my mouth a little. Well atleast we know how much coin to pay for an SC card now.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Father View Post
    I just through up in my mouth a little. Well atleast we know how much coin to pay for an SC card now.
    Wow... that would bring the price of the SC cards way down... like to only 10,000 coin for a $5 SC card...

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

WOW!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kimiko suzuki View Post
    i think its more for non members who dont get power hour and want quick coins
    They might as well use the SC they can use to buy coins to buy a membership instead. More coin gain for a month and they get all the other perks of membership.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Owen Wolfgate is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    They might as well use the SC they can use to buy coins to buy a membership instead. More coin gain for a month and they get all the other perks of membership.
    this was my first thought exactly. why throw away sc to get coins when you could get a membership and get all of the benefits?

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Arie, very smart of you to think of that. I am not sure about paying SC for coins... I mean it is so easy to get coins if you just do stuff!

But I am hoping some sweet daughter (looks around for Steph) gives me Mother's Day SC so I can but a Mother's Day bouquet!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast