Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Update: Ahoy there - Pirates Plunder Released! New Pets, Pet pals and Pirate themed items available!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1632]Free Realms Update: Ahoy there - Pirates Plunder Released! New Pets, Pet pals and Pirate themed items available![/drupal]

Free Realms went down this morning to bring a variety of new items and things to do for all players. As some of you may recall, a lot of the content in this update was revealed earlier in a preview posted by SOE this week.

Many members have been wondering when the Tiger pet would finally be released - and the wait is over! Raja the Tiger comes in a whole range of colors. From the traditional Orange and Black to the very cute Blue and Black stripes. Pegasus and Pony lovers will be thrilled to hear there are lots of new rides and pets to choose from - including a very rare Striped Zebra Pegasus named Dakota.

Home owners will also be able to purchase a Pirate Ship Bed and Oasis to go with the fantastic new pirate clothing items which include a peg leg, shirt and hat for both male and female characters! This of course goes along with the release of Pirates Plunder! A brand new mini game which is 3-D and available to play through the game guide button.

Finally - Members will be able to purchase the new Pet Pals in the coin shop. These pets are not able to do tricks and simply follow you around. But the Snake and Fish (shown above) are quite hilarious. These pets are worth a fair bit of coin -so members will have to put their power hour to good use this week! These Pet Pals are currently available to members only.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Update: Ahoy there - Pirates Plunder Released! New Pets, Pet pals and Pirate themed items available!

How exciting! Yay! I can't wait to get on.... WOOT! WTG FR! FR ROCKS!

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Update: Ahoy there - Pirates Plunder Released! New Pets, Pet pals and Pirate themed items available!

How much coin do the pet pals cost? Can you trade them? And do they increase your speed at all?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by DawnSeastar View Post
    How much coin do the pet pals cost? Can you trade them? And do they increase your speed at all?
    45,000 coins (need to be a member - so that's the member discount)

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Well, I have ten times that much....so I guess I can buy one.

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

My tiger is finally here! Woot!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

This update is very nice so far...but seriously? 45k for a pet pal? o_O....at least some of the SC pirate items can be won from Pirate's Plunder!
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    This update is very nice so far...but seriously? 45k for a pet pal? o_O....at least some of the SC pirate items can be won from Pirate's Plunder!
    Yes...but you have to not get stuck in the loading screen...LOL. My browser has crashed multiple times trying to get in. I think I'll just call it a day shortly.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Me too. It crashed multiple times too. but at least we can enjoy lots of new stuff!
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

I cant enjoy any of that because I don't have a membership or SC.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast