Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Speedway Thunder is finally here! Start Your Engines!

A new story entry has been added:

Free Realms Speedway Thunder is finally here! Start Your Engines!

At around 12:30 PM Eastern time, Free Realms servers came back up with the update we've all been waiting for -- Speedway Thunder!

This update has been talked about for a very long time, and has added all of the content that we've been promised -- the 2 new tracks (Sandstorm Speedway and Thunderfalls Speedway), leveling and quests for Kart Racing and Demolition Derby jobs, a garage for our cars (with upgrades), multiplayer racing, job-specific collections and I'm sure a great deal more!

I haven't played the racing for very long, but did have some trouble adjusting to the control response. It just seemed different than other Free Realms mini-games. Here's an embarrassing video of me playing it.

Click the link above for pictures and details on the new additions.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoZN_FEo0PM[/ame]

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Speedway Thunder is finally here! Start Your Engines!

Awesome! I'm so glad its finally out!!!

WOO first comment XD

My other jobs will be so far behind when I'm done with racing and destroying
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

EOJcollectors is offline Amateur Gamer

Sweet, lets get racing.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Woohoooo! Time to go level up

Carlos Fierceflare is offline Amateur Gamer

yes yes YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

YAY! thanks for the video Kade!! i cant wait to get home and play! i love racing games! =P

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Luke Flamehero Guest

:O The kart racing is sooo hard, just at level 6! >.<

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I suck at driving those karts . I can't even get into 5th place in KD, and I can barely get into 3rd place in DDD because of glitchy rules. I rammed into a car that was facing the wall once and it said I got knocked out by the stuck driver!
    Trust me Kade, you're a lot better at KD than I am.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak41502 View Post
    YAY! thanks for the video Kade!! i cant wait to get home and play! i love racing games! =P
    Figured those at work would love a video, no matter how embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I suck at driving those karts . I can't even get into 5th place in KD, and I can barely get into 3rd place in DDD because of glitchy rules. I rammed into a car that was facing the wall once and it said I got knocked out by the stuck driver!
    Trust me Kade, you're a lot better at KD than I am.
    I got second place in that race by the end.... Trust me, I'm bad... That was like my 4th take.. LOL